·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is the best of these 17 year old flyers? :D

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Although Messi has played senior games and is almost world class, Theo is better, because he impressed Sven in training :googly:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I guess we'll have to wait for the World-cup to directly compare them.

Would be interesting if England faced Argentina.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Theo, obviously!

Can Messi be called up into the Argentina squad without ever kicking a ball for Barca in La Liga?

If Messi is so good how come he couldn't do that?

Theo. :star:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Madridista10 said:
Theo, obviously!

Can Messi be called up into the Argentina squad without ever kicking a ball for Barca in La Liga?
I don't think so, it took the Argies a lot longer than a couple of training sessions to decide on his talent didn't it?

Walcott you can see straight away, watch 20 minutes of a game on half a pitch and it already hits you in the face like a sledgehammer. :stuckup:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I don't think so, it took the Argies a lot longer than a couple of training sessions to decide on his talent didn't it?

Walcott you can see straight away, watch 20 minutes of a game on half a pitch and it already hits you in the face like a sledgehammer. :stuckup:
Exactly. :stuckup:

The only way Messi can top Theo's call-up without actually playing for Arsenal is if he scores 15 goals at the WC, even then I think Theo will edge him out with this 16th of the tournament right at the death. :cool:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drito said:
Was Walcott 50/1 to win the top scorer?:D.....No doubt about it - English pride :cool:

50/1? that is amazingly generous odds, i thought he'd be up there with Horse, Owen, Henry and Ronaldo as one of the big favourites.

I'm going to stick £20 on that.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I have NEVER seen Theo play, but Arsenal payed a lot of money for this guy. But still it's Messi. What is Theo's actual position btw?

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
10 is his best position, but he's like Cruyff in that he is best not to giive him a fixed position, just let him roam all over the front line and create nightmares for defenders.

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
The messiah against that little cutie tiger.

Messiah :angel:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
10 is his best position, but he's like Cruyff in that he is best not to giive him a fixed position, just let him roam all over the front line and create nightmares for defenders.
I actually thought he was a right winger/support striker.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he can play there, but it's like getting a Ferrari and taking one of the wheels off. :lala:

1 - 20 of 302 Posts