Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,818 Posts
Thats because I was sleeping. ;)

I have the game somewhere and watched it recently.

This is what launched Zvone into legend status!

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
^^

I read that too. Forget where though. Do you remember the link?

·
Registered
36,439 Posts

Legenda.

·
Registered
22,818 Posts
LIjepo rečeno. Neka se on samo uključi u Hrvatski nogomet umjesto Markovića i neka stvari krenu pravim putem u našoj ligi.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
phuck...18 years already...felt like yesterday....

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
My dad passed away not much longer after that famous kick... and I fondly recall how he quietly bragged about that moment... about the pride and courage displayed by Boban.

During that time, I was in my last year of University, [in multi cultural Toronto], and had not lived at home the previous 4 years... thus I was a little... or a lot... disconnected from my Croatian upbringing.

All the talk about this famous "kick" and the historical events that transpired thereafter, was the start of my re-connection to my Croatian roots.

What's so special about it is how it all naturally unfolded... a movie writer couldn't have written a better script.

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
My dad passed away not much longer after that famous kick... and I fondly recall how he quietly bragged about that moment... about the pride and courage displayed by Boban.

During that time, I was in my last year of University, [in multi cultural Toronto], and had not lived at home the previous 4 years... thus I was a little... or a lot... disconnected from my Croatian upbringing.

All the talk about this famous "kick" and the historical events that transpired thereafter, was the start of my re-connection to my Croatian roots.

What's so special about it is how it all naturally unfolded... a movie writer couldn't have written a better script.
Beautiful story man:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.