Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this topic is about the neroazzurri youngsters who play in the youth team.

what should be done about them ?? should they be loaned out ?? or should they be the reserves if of the senior squad ??

what do u guys think ??? do u think Inter should sell back up players who never play ( Geo, Pad, Farinos ... etc) and draft in players from the youth team in stead of them ??

i'v been thinking about how can the youth team players move into the senior squad, and this seems like a possible way to do it .... the thing is Inter has always lost its youth team players through loan deals, which end up with either the player wanting to stay at the club OR the our management forgeting about them and just selling them !

so basicaly i would like to see what u guys think about this issue ??

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Mohaned said:
this topic is about the neroazzurri youngsters who play in the youth team.

what should be done about them ?? should they be loaned out ?? or should they be the reserves if of the senior squad ??

what do u guys think ??? do u think Inter should sell back up players who never play ( Geo, Pad, Farinos ... etc) and draft in players from the youth team in stead of them ??

our youngsters?? like emre, dalmat, kallon?? i think we better keep them...i don't think we should loan them out...i don't want to see emre going to arsenal (which would piss me off :mad: )...or dalmat going to man utd... :eek: we have to keep them...also, i think we should start to play ferraro, altobelli more... if they have potential to be great players, why not play them more???

i think guys like geo and farinos should be sold...no way we should keep them...i'd also sell seedorf (use him to get coco)... other than these guys, we better keep the rest coz we need great depth to compete in serie A and CL...

·
Registered
320 Posts
I think the youthplayers should be loaned out once they are good enough for the mediocore serie A teams. Im sure we will benefit from such a desicion in the end. Afterall the players can only get better if they get to play on senior level.

I wouldn't count players like Emre and Dalmat as youthplayers. Afterall they don't play in the youthteam. They are young but they are in the senior squad.

As for the reserves then i think we should keep them cuz we might need them next season

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think u guys kind of misunderstud what i said ! :)

by the youth i was'nt talking about Emre nor Dalmat, they are already key members of the senior squad.... i ment guys who are getting old for the youth team and are to be promoted to the senior squad, guys like ferraro.

should we loan them out and risk lossing them like what happened with most of our youth team player OR should we use them as our reserve team ... therefore, selling reserve players like GEO,GULy, farinos, Padilino ....etc

coz when u think about it, they are young and with love to be apart of the team that they grow up with, also they would'nt mind be benched infront of guys like Zanetti, Vieri, R9, toldo ...etc ,
another thing is when they get called up to play they will do there best to impress !

also if u ask me i dont think that they can be worse then guly, padilino, geo ???

i mean u might say it's a risk playing them in the starting lineup of the senior squad ... but would'nt u say the same about padilino, geo ???

·
Registered
320 Posts
Indeed and i bet some of the youthplayers are better than some of our reserves.

BUT if the youthplayers are to get the most out of their talents then I think they should be loaned out to a club where they can play every single week. That would develope their abilities much more than playing 1 match per season at Inter.

I know nothing about the reserveplayers but some of them must be able to get a place on a serie A or B team, and that could really help improving their skills

I think the ones who are good enough should be loaned out

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
speaking about the youth team,

INTER FINDS AN AGREEMENT TO BUY YOUNG BULGARIAN
Tuesday, 28 May 2002 10:24:01
MILAN – F.C. Inter and CSKA Sofia have found an agreement for the transfer of the 18 year old Bulgarian Dimitar Makriev to Inter. He will reinforce the Youth team trained by Corrado Verdelli, for the finals of the scudetto which will be played in the following days.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i still hav'nt said my thought about this topic so here goes ...

IMO i think the choice of promoting them to the senior squad to be the reserves is the best choice.

with this they will train along side the team this way they will learn team work, which is the hardest thing to learn IMO.

the thing is they r young 17, 18 years old so they would'nt mind being on the bench, also as i said before when they get the chance u know they will give 200% effort.

so basicaly IMO we should have 20-22 players which are already seniors and then around 5 promoted from the youth squad.... so IMO sell the players which we cant trust on the field, players like geo, padilino ... and so on , and replace them with new promoted players from the youth team.

this is for the first year or 2 ... so by the time they are 20, either they cracked into the senior squad and can be trusted to play as 1st choice subs OR if not then we can then loan them out ....... by doing this i think they will learn to respect more the neroazzurri shirt, and will do there best on there loan periods so they can come back and help the team .... i mean if u loan them out in there first year as seniors then they would'nt know what it is like to be a senior player at INTER and therefore they might just want to stay there new clubs (just like what happened with most of our former youthteam players)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
about the youth team ...

Does any one know the starting line-up ??
Also, does any one know how good they are doing in there league ??

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
about the youth team ...

Does any one know the starting line-up ??
Also, does any one know how good they are doing in there league ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts