Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's great to hear that lazio are now more concern for their future team regarding to the latest chase trezeguet and angel...i hope these is not only blank rumours....i'm already done with that....forget about those expensive forwards...such as crespo, rivaldo and vieri....

For me the team is quite ok right now...thanks to most lazio midfielder who are able to score...that made us win the lo scudetto last season...the only thing is the striker....back the old with more of the younger ones.....pirlo would be good in blue and white....his appearence in italy U-21 really shock the nerves....and how about saviola from river plate...? does he sounds nice for lazio.......

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Pirlo's great indeed! :) Did you see him yesterday? Wow, I loved his second goal! :)
But I'm afraid the guy is NOT for sale. Inter would be very foolish to let him go right now... :(

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haloo...guys......
if inter is too clever for not giving us pirlo......how about recoba....i've heard that he has a clause that can allow him to go to any club he wants...(some sort like that).....can someone tell me about it..?please let it be no another ****ing rumours again...
for me he is so talented and quite young, not a foreign, can play as a left wing and striker, good passing and set-pieces too....doesn't all of that is enough......now how about that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts