Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Villareall through, now this place is more like a village than a town, ask most people in the street what it is and they won't have a clue, perhaps tile salesman will know but no-one else, no history at all.

Milan though, at the start of the year their main goal was to finish above Treviso, go down and then rebuild to come back to Serie A, they now find themselves in the last 4 of the cup, i don't even know how they qualified for it, must have been a fair play award winner. :lala:

tonight the minnows Barca have every chance of going though against the 7 times finalist Benfica or whatever it is, they have more national titles than Ronaldinho had hot dinners in his favela days.

Juventus also have a great chance to go through against by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen. :lala:

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Villareall through, now this place is more like a village than a town, ask most people in the street what it is and they won't have a clue, perhaps tile salesman will know but no-one else, no history at all.

Milan though, at the start of the year their main goal was to finish above Treviso, go down and then rebuild to come back to Serie A, they now find themselves in the last 4 of the cup, i don't even know how they qualified for it, must have been a fair play award winner. :lala:

tonight the minnows Barca have every chance of going though against the 7 times finalist Benfica or whatever it is, they have more national titles than Ronaldinho had hot dinners in his favela days.

Juventus also have a great chance to go through against by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen. :lala:

Jern,

Just a note..... Ronaldinho never lived in the favela. He grew up as a rich kid. :)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Villareal were huge favourite over Inter who have a history of being knocked out at this stage :lala:
We are underdogs this season indeed :hopefull:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Deo said:
Just checked, Villareal never ever won a single trophy!!! :eek:
The Intertoto cup twice. :stuckup: :pp

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't realise they won the Intertoto, i take back all my comments on Viallreall, so it seems Milan are the only true minnows.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I so it seems Milan are the only true minnows.
Indeed, UEFA just lets us thru to advanced CL rounds every year because of our outstanding gear.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
not only have they won the intertoto, but they also have the honor of my 5aside team nicknaming ourselves after villareal, El Submarino Azul

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
victorvaldes.1. said:
not only have they won the intertoto, but they also have the honor of my 5aside team nicknaming ourselves after villareal, El Submarino Azul
they must be honoured, but surely that's just double plagiarism of the Beatles anyway? ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Lyon conceded 4 before last night and in one night they received three. I think the Arsenal has conceded 2 so far which is extraordinary! But beware and just keep it real. A team doesn't need skill from this point onwards that much. It needs good application, mental strength to withstand the heat and the belief to accompany the hunger.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
so mutu is supplying you now? :dazed:
Mutu surely is too busy mixing a speed ball come back brew for Juve...;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts