Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following Inter's comeback from behind draw against Juve yesterday, ManXini and his bunch of X-men have drawn their SEVEN successive Serie A match and a total of 11 games out of 13 in Serie A (For those mathematicians, it's a percentage of 84.6%!). While Inter are pondering on solutions to exorcise the curse of Mr X, I'm tempted on putting my money on the X-Men in finishing the current 38 game Serie A season UNDEFEATED! ;)

With the current season being the first ever in Serie A where teams have to play 38 games, Inter will hold the record of being the first ever team to finish a 38-game Serie A season undefeated if they can remain unbeaten till the end of the season! :star:

For the records, Perugia :eekani: were unbeaten in a 30-game Serie A season back in 1978-79 (they finished 2nd to Milan :stuckup: ), and of course Milan won the scudetto without a loss in a 34-game Serie A season in 1991-92. :stuckup: :proud:

So, where will the Inter finish after 38 games in Serie A?
Well, a visit to my witch doctor reveals a final classification of:

P-38, W-2, D-36, L-0, Pts-42 :howler:

The 42 points might just be sufficient for Inter to finish in 16th place, thus preserving their Serie A status. :D

Go X-Men!!!

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
ilgenio said:
Well, a visit to my witch doctor
You need a visit to a real doctor. The one working in the fruitcake department. You being a milanista, it's hardly a surprise...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
ilgenio said:
Following Inter's comeback from behind draw against Juve yesterday, ManXini and his bunch of X-men have drawn their SEVEN successive Serie A match and a total of 11 games out of 13 in Serie A (For those mathematicians, it's a percentage of 84.6%!). While Inter are pondering on solutions to exorcise the curse of Mr X, I'm tempted on putting my money on the X-Men in finishing the current 38 game Serie A season UNDEFEATED! ;)

With the current season being the first ever in Serie A where teams have to play 38 games, Inter will hold the record of being the first ever team to finish a 38-game Serie A season undefeated if they can remain unbeaten till the end of the season! :star:

For the records, Perugia :eekani: were unbeaten in a 30-game Serie A season back in 1978-79 (they finished 2nd to Milan :stuckup: ), and of course Milan won the scudetto without a loss in a 34-game Serie A season in 1991-92. :stuckup: :proud:

So, where will the Inter finish after 38 games in Serie A?
Well, a visit to my witch doctor reveals a final classification of:

P-38, W-2, D-36, L-0, Pts-42 :howler:

The 42 points might just be sufficient for Inter to finish in 16th place, thus preserving their Serie A status. :D

Go X-Men!!!
great post :howler:

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Well, having to put up with YET ANOTHER poor attempt at humour from YET ANOTHER smug, chump Milan fan isn't good....

BUT

Personally, I like the nickname "X-Men". Maybe it's because I'm a comics fan, but the X-Men ARE totally awesome, and unlike others I could mention, they fight on the side of good! :D

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Well, having to put up with YET ANOTHER poor attempt at humour from YET ANOTHER smug, chump Milan fan isn't good....
to be honest,, actually it's hilarious :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
The cool thing about the X-men is that they are pretty reluctant super-heros. Lot's of talants go go around ,but they are not sure if they are fighting for the right side. All in all, much like Inter's players :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hahhahahahhha what a bunch of losers these interista and inter milan fc

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Lightoller said:
You need a visit to a real doctor. The one working in the fruitcake department. You being a milanista, it's hardly a surprise...
Ilgenio, don't be to worried about this dude, he is the one that blames the ref, bad weather and divine intervention for every Inter and Lazio loss. Even the Inter fans have a hard time to accept his excuses and fanatical support for Mancini.

Please god, help Lightoller to find peace and accept the end result in matches.

ps. this topic if anything could be for the Milan forum and I have already seen a "X-men poster" reffering to Inter in another forum (the movie I think). The run is pretty amazing, but I suppose the Inter fans could be without this record.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I agree with Lightoller. I have to agree with him. Anything to back my Lazio brothers. FORZA ULTRAS

FORZA IRRIDICIBULI
INTER & LAZIO

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
ilgenio, the only way inter could end the season undefeated is if they found a way to avoid playing another derby this season. :shades:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm yeah, we all saw how well Milan did at home to Inter so far this year....this time it will be in the Inter San Siro in Februrary, and it will be called its rightful name Giuseppe Meazza for the INTER great

·
Registered
59,719 Posts
Hmmm, didn't we have similar threads regarding this "X" issue here before ? It was a nice joke when we read it once, but repeating it over and over and over and over again makes it so..emm...lame.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
JKris said:
Ilgenio, don't be to worried about this dude, he is the one that blames the ref, bad weather and divine intervention for every Inter and Lazio loss. Even the Inter fans have a hard time to accept his excuses and fanatical support for Mancini.

Please god, help Lightoller to find peace and accept the end result in matches.

ps. this topic if anything could be for the Milan forum and I have already seen a "X-men poster" reffering to Inter in another forum (the movie I think). The run is pretty amazing, but I suppose the Inter fans could be without this record.
Football history will remember AC Milan as one of the greatest team ever. Pity it won't record Milan's scumbag fans. It will be left on contemporaries like me to tell the whole truth.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I used to be a big, big X-Men fan when I was a kid, and for reasons of sentimentality I even ignore the major flaws of the movie versions and enjoy them films too.

Thus I have a problem with this famed name being assigned to a bunch of no-good mental weaklings such as the nerazurri multitudes. A selection of self impressed, vain and greedy mercenaries with no spirit :tongue: .
And let's dwell on leadership for just a little while... Prof. Charles Xavier... intelligence, good judgement and the epitome of class.... Moratti?!?! I don't think so!

:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.