Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Banned
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, this thread is about players who seem to have only limited skills and who make you think you could easily replace them...

-Ambrosini
-Martin Taylor
-Carragher

Discuss and give other names...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
And being completely (well, almost) serious here.

Darren Moore has got to be one of the most hilairiously bad premiership footballers I've ever seen.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Gregor Rasiak. Now before you say "but he plays for Derby", he played for Spurs a couple of years ago :pp

And my word I've never seen anyone at Tottenham who literally could not control a football.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
MOLINARO! Has anyone ever seen this guy? He is so much crap. He isn't worthy of starting for any Serie A side, let alone Juve. His best game this season was the one on the weekend passed, yet he was our second worst player.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Stankovic

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Darren Moore has got to be one of the most hilairiously bad premiership footballers I've ever seen.
he had a good game against United :D I was certain that they would at least go down but breaking a record of beating united.

·
Registered
68,389 Posts
Gattusso...I mean, he's great at what he does. But his game just centers around stamina and relentlesness.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
68,389 Posts
Batista...man he is garbage. It's blasphemy that this guy gets to wear the Real shirt. First Gravesen now this bum.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Ambrosini, Hamann, Sheva have no business being mentioned in this thread, I mean, come on!

No mention of Titus Bramble or Pascal Cygan?

1 - 20 of 184 Posts