Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's finally been launched today, the long awaited wrestling channel, with TNA on it, so i can finally watch AJ Styles regulary, i watched some previews this morning some of the other feds look quite good to, if you have sky digital check it out on channel 432

also check the website http://www.thewrestlingchannel.tv/ for more information.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Firenze said:
Sky channel? Is it PPV?
No, if you have sky digital it will automatically be on there. There's a TNA event on tonight at 9pm, i tell you me and my mum will be having arguments over what goes on:howler:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JackoTheDon said:
Yes AJ Styles is a quality wrestler, athletic and strong.

Also Christopher Daniels and D- Lo Brown.. :D
Watched TNA Xplosion last night first time i saw that Daniels guy, he looked good, and this ROH tag team scramble really put the WWE cruiserweight open to shame (apart from kidman he did alright) but there was this dwarf in the watch and i swear they killed him with this insane move, all the other wrestlers were checking on hoim and this one guy picked him and sprinted backstage like linford christie.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Firenze said:
Would they show WWE PPV's?
No sky have all rights to anything WWE.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Jimbo Christopher Daniels used to be in WWE a few years ago... 5 - 6 years maybe? He appeared on Shotgun and stuff at the time, although he looked like RVD then and he had a more angel gimmick, now he's like the devil :D.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JackoTheDon said:
Jimbo Christopher Daniels used to be in WWE a few years ago... 5 - 6 years maybe? He appeared on Shotgun and stuff at the time, although he looked like RVD then and he had a more angel gimmick, now he's like the devil :D.
5-6 years ago i didn't have sky, and just got tapes of raw of my mate, so i probably wouldn't have seen him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts