Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Creature Comforts on UK ITV1

OK, where should I start? This is the worst programme I have ever seen in my life. How anyone would like this I have no idea in hell. If anybody has seen it I am sure they will agree. I has been shown twice today (the same X mas episode) and advertised looooads.

For those who haven't seen it, they are animals made of clay in the same style as Wallace and Gromit or Chicken Run if you have seen those. This stuff takes years to make. It lasts about 20 minutes and its just interviewing loads of animals asking them what they think of Christmas. They just give standard answers, like "Yeah, its great. I like to eat turkey...I mean, even if you don't like turkey...you have to eat it at Christmas." or if they ask do you like Christmas "Well.. I used to like it as a child but now I'm really bust so I forget about it, it just flies by. And the TV is awful..." Pure bullshit. Is it even supposed to be funny? I don't know! :eek: The animals are mice, worms, reindeer, dogs, cats... and they speak with human voices. I can't see what anybody would find good about this at all. What the hell were they thinking? I am so shocked at the poor quality of this programme. If you want to think of a programme that nobody would like, this would be about what I would think of.

And the effort it takes to make that shit! What a waste of time. And they show the episode twice in the day at 6pm and 10pm. God this is mad. :yuck:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its funny how they thought someone would like it. :yuck:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I tend to disagree with your coments :eek: I think the models are great and the time taken for each frame must take ages :depress: Yes they do talk "crap" but think about it you must of said it at one point!!! :howler:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I have never met a person who doesn't like this brilliance, it's he best show on the telly, but thats not hard, anyway it's great.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh God its so boring! Nothing surprising or interesting EVER happens! Its so shit I would rather watch adverts! :dazed:

How could you like that shit??? :D What do you l;ike about it, Whizz and jimbo? Please tell me. :yuck:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Raven said:
Oh God its so boring! Nothing surprising or interesting EVER happens! Its so shit I would rather watch adverts! :dazed:

How could you like that shit??? :D What do you l;ike about it, Whizz and jimbo? Please tell me. :yuck:
For a forum mod I would expect you not to have a foul mouth! :mad: I just like the animation part of it realy but the vioces are just like real life :)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Whizz said:
For a forum mod I would expect you not to have a foul mouth! :mad: I just like the animation part of it realy but the vioces are just like real life :)
I think it's quite funny sometimes too.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
speaking of christams tv, i thought the last two episodes of 'the office' were great...but then again, those were the only episodes ive ever watched of the show, and ive been told the normal series is far better...

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Except for some goodlooking guys with lifeguard bods, those two shows have absolutely no quality whatsoever. ;)

Raven you should be thanking your lucky stars they are not airing in England (at least I don't remember ever seeing them on telly). :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
C'mon there are loads of horrible programmes that nobody watches. They are all shown at cozy timeslots of 1am in the morning and beyond.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Never seen it.

I was dissapointed by the Telly this christmas and for most of the year. The standards are dropping due to the increasing 'dubbing' down of the BBC and other broadcasting companies. British television used to be excellent, if it does not change in 2004 we'll be watching the same kind of rubbish the americans put up with and believe me, there television is awful.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
the voices on creature comforts are actually done in interviews with ordinary people from Lancashire,no actors involved. :eek:

the creators think the Lancashire accent is the funniest,then they fit the animation to the voice.

the Office was great,my favourite bit....."Chris,why don't you f*ck off"? :D

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jern Lizardhous said:
the voices on creature comforts are actually done in interviews with ordinary people from Lancashire,no actors involved. :eek:

the creators think the Lancashire accent is the funniest,then they fit the animation to the voice.

the Office was great,my favourite bit....."Chris,why don't you f*ck off"? :D
When he replied the dogs question. "Yeah, she just left," ;) :howler:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Office is pure quality. Its the same sort of thing except this is really funny. CC is just garbage. :yuck:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Abominus said:
i think south park is one of the crappest programmes that iv'e ever seen.
Really? I think its one of the best, if not, the best comedy I have ever seen. Don't you think its funny? What makes you think its crap?

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Abominus said:
i think south park is one of the crappest programmes that iv'e ever seen.
Stop that blasphemy!:tongue:
South Park rules especially Cartman.:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts