Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets all look at this carefully and discuss the worst things that happened in the EC.

For me England getting knocked out and the fact that the Nevilles, Wise and Ince played instead of Macca, Dyer, Barry and Gerrad.......lets look to the future.

Savo Milosevic being so jammy it is unbelievabel and getting a Slovenian player injured with an elbow that was not spotted.

The diving displayed by the Italians.

All the penalties I wanted to be scored were missed bar Shearer (i.e. F De Boer, Kluivert, Raul :().

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Pool,what did Savo Milosevic do? he had an exelent Euro and his behaviur was perfect.He even protected a ref when he was attacked!

You better include Mihajlovic in your team...

What's English people problem with Milosevic? once more it was proved that they cant treat a great player properly and Milosevic is a great player,like it or not.

D

·
0 Posts
The worst thing that happened was the Netherlands didn't win it at home :(

The second worst thing was that Germany had their worst team ever in a European Championships, which was used to be re-knowed for "their championships" becuase Germany, or formerly West-Germany almost always won it. :confused:

The third worst thing is that Italy all-most won the European Championships through catanaccio. :mad:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Loose Moose,his goals may were tap ins but the guy showed that he has skills...anyway,our point is his behaviur andf I dont understand why Pool put him in his list.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
On to Savo Millosevic, he may be a good player, but his goals to chances ration in the English league left a lot to be desired. Considering the premiership is supposed to be the easiest league to score in, he missed an awful lot of chances.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes but he has been scoring loads at Spain.The guy has improved dramatically.Kovacevic was also a flop at PL with Sheffield Wednesday and now he rocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts