Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The world's popular opinion...

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  monte 
#1 · (Edited)
You are the masters of hate, thats why you started the wars in our countries and had a plan for our extermination please don't resort to WW2 like parrots as usual.

History has shown that Croatians above Germans are the masters of hate…live with it…perhaps you need to hire a PR firm to help with your image; I am sure Ruder Fin could help, it did it’s best to promote Croatians (Ustasas), Bosnian(The SS Handzar Division), and Kosovo Albanians(Waffen-Gebirgs Division der SS" - the Skanderbeg Division) as angels in the civil wars during the breakup of Yugoslavia, unfortunately the world did not buy it totally
Hey mujo, we started the war in YOUR COUNTRIES now did we? Think about that and please realise how stupid it is. YOUR COUNTRIES.
I would say the world thinks serbs are lowlifes. Just going by the media and what they say around the WHOLE WORLD! And thats not in referral to the soccer match, but as Croatia and Serbia in general...but i guess so long as it makes sense in your head...

...masters of hate...yeah sweet... id rather be that then masters of raping and cutting off genitalia...

I think you and your tradgedy of a gypsy country are the ones who must hire the PR consultant. You are the ones with an "image" problem. You are the one's that get around in carnival type caravans and tell people's fortunes....bloody gypsies

Monte go ahead ban me, do what you will. Or delete the thread. But why would you do that going by what your saying in the Croatian forum. If you want to stick to your guns this thread will remain.....

#2 ·
Cevapcici kid said:
Hey mujo, we started the war in YOUR COUNTRIES now did we? Think about that and please realise how stupid it is. YOUR COUNTRIES.
I would say the world thinks serbs are lowlifes. Just going by the media and what they say around the WHOLE WORLD! And thats not in referral to the soccer match, but as Croatia and Serbia in general...but i guess so long as it makes sense in your head...

...masters of hate...yeah sweet... id rather be that then masters of raping and cutting off genitalia...

I think you and your tradgedy of a gypsy country are the ones who must hire the PR consultant. You are the ones with an "image" problem. You are the one's that get around in carnival type caravans and tell people's fortunes....bloody gypsies

Monte go ahead ban me, do what you will. Or delete the thread. But why would you do that going by what your saying in the Croatian forum. If you want to stick to your guns this thread will remain.....

Would you like to be part of the "Say NO to inbreeding" campaign? :D

Anyway, the Aussie media already labelled the Cro's as Nazis so I think you do need some work on your image... :howler:

#4 · (Edited)
I apologise to the people who where not contributing to that thread. I dont mean it to people who did not participate in the slander of croatians. For those PLEASE disregard the crap i wrote. I direct this to Cro-Haters...

It's funny i live in Australia (melbourne just like you) and i have'nt heard a thing about nazi's and croatians being labelled that. Maybe your reading\watching something im not.

...and in breeding, geez you got me bad.... :yawn:

...how about you join the "say NO to shit comebacks" campaign :happy:

#9 ·
Drulo i didnt know you changed your name to Ivan K. Or that you were not a cro-hater. The first post applies to you. Its sad but true. How unfortunate it is that you think what you do. It would be a better world if your kind did not blurt utter shit. So get one thing clear I DO NOT APOLOGISE TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE SLANDER OF CROATIANS. To those, eat a fat dick :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass:

#10 ·
Son, try to spend some time in you beloved 'country' first, learn the language, the customs, perhaps even find some hot dalmatinka to get rid of those sexual frustrations you seem to have.
When you've done that visit a football match if you're able to and just keep your eye out for the amount of raised right hands. Check for flags with the letter 'U' on them. Also, it would help if you first read some independant historybooks on WWII especially.

Good luck with that! :D

#11 · (Edited)
..and then when i ve done all that SON, (cough, cough, wanker) i will have passed your amazing take on history and life. Think like a serb 101.

Man you need to go and tell a fortune or some shit. Go join a carnival.

Sexual frustration, visiting my beloved country. You seem to know so much about me. :nono: Man, now your not only a historian but a psychologist. Whats next Dr Drulo?

You need to go to down to Amsterdam and get your fix cos your head is messed up. What will it be smackee smackee or a visit to a gay brothel?

Jebi se and your bullshit. Your kind are a waste of life.

What the **** is your problem anyway? Why did you have to write all that shit? In the way you did?
That is my problem. What the **** is yours?
No brain, i suspect. If it's not that then you should go and see Dr. drulo i hear he is really good.

#12 ·
You seem to have a lot of anger in you, I don't really know why though, it's not as if anyone in Croatia gives a shit about you, so what really are you trying to defend? You're wasting your life dwelling on pointless affairs/issues. Also, you're more than welcome on our side of the forum, but leave your hatred at home.

#13 · (Edited)
Cevapcici kid said:
It's funny i live in Australia (melbourne just like you) and i have'nt heard a thing about nazi's and croatians being labelled that. Maybe your reading\watching something im not.
Here you go little cevap.

from the Sydney Morning Herald:

"The trouble began when an angry Croat mob, some of whom raised arms in Nazi-style salutes and shouted abuse, threw stones and bottles at a busload of Serb fans in revenge for a rough reception they received in Belgrade the previous week.

Sunday's ugly scenes took place three days before European Union leaders decide whether Croatia has made enough progress on co-operation with the UN war crimes court -- which demands the arrest of Gotovina -- to open talks on joining the EU.

Two buses and several cars were damaged and police arrested four suspects. Inside the handball stadium, several fans carried posters of Gotovina and some wore the insignia of the Nazi-allied Ustashe regime which ruled Croatia in World War Two.

Cevapcici kid said:
oprosti me
Nek ti papa oprosti.
I can't help you there. :smileani:

#14 ·
Cevapcici kid said:
It's funny i live in Australia (melbourne just like you)
Hey, no city is perfect..

and i have'nt heard a thing about nazi's and croatians being labelled that. Maybe your reading\watching something im not.
I thank JV for his efforts on broadening your horizons on this issue. Perhaps you should try reading once in a while?

...and in breeding, geez you got me bad.... :yawn:
Actually, no, it's the "inbreeders" that got you bad. And the "oprosti me" just proved it. Full of complexities. :howler:

...how about you join the "say NO to shit comebacks" campaign :happy:
I tend to keep my comebacks well suited to the person they are aimed at...

But, as they say in some land far, far away...Oprosti me

#16 ·
Because there are no Serb haters on XT :rolleyes:

The popular opinion on this board... is that you should get to f***

#17 · (Edited)
Cevapcici kid said:
Mujo is a name to refer to Bosnian muslims.

Cevapcici kid said:
That is absolutely true. The world generally thinks like that. Does not mean it is true though. We have a history forum at XT to discuss what our countries have represented in the past.

Cevapcici kid said:
I'd grab a history book or easier - use google and learn about your own country's past. I don't think raping and cutting off genitalia comes even close to what you've done.

Cevapcici kid said:
I know you like to refer to us as gypsies because you've done so before. I doubt you've ever been to Serbia, good on you to insult an entire country.

Cevapcici kid said:
Don't consider yourself so important in my agenda. As for deleting, the mods over here never deleted posts by Croats as long as they were not insulting/degrading/political. (We even left some that WERE insulting)

What annoys me is that our posts do get deleted on your forum even though we REACTED, and not started with dumb comments. Torcida points out a grammatical error of some member here, it's made fun of using words as dumbass/a$$hole/moron, but when I pointed out a grammatical error in your forum, only my post got deleted. Go figure. One would NEVER see that kind of management on this board. So sticking to my guns does not by any means imply that a thread like this is allowed.

You insult in this thread, and talk political garbage. CroatTommy felt the need to start commenting in a political fashion which obviously caused the reactions from our members that you did not like and made you start this thread. However, I deleted CT's political posts, the thread itself got closed by an FM, that should tell you enough. We do not wish to have threads like that over here. People who wanted to discuss the rioting of Serbs and Croats in Australia were free to do so. But bullsh*t like this is taking it one step too far. You have finalfootball to talk about the hated cigani from the East, dont you? :rolleyes: good.

Cevapcici kid said:
I apologise to the people who where not contributing to that thread. I dont mean it to people who did not participate in the slander of croatians. For those PLEASE disregard the crap i wrote. I direct this to Cro-Haters...
The thread got closed didn't it? So that indicates we dont want that $hit on the forum, isn't that to your satisfaction? Why dont you PM those who are Cro haters in your book? I dont get it. Besides, after everything you've called us, you must be a Serb hater I reckon? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.