Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Brilliant players who have the ability to walk into most team's First XI, but not always in the picture due to the sub-role. Still, a very important role. ( best third keeper is Hilario)

my pick (of course :stuckup:)

1. Toldo
2. Cudicini

dont bother mentioning dida, cuz no one knows if he is a starter. or abbiatti or kalac :tongue:

your picks..... pls

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Probably Cudicini but the best third keeper has to be Ben Foster. Hilario is rubbish.
I hear Cavalieri is good as well.

·
Registered
46,068 Posts
Toldo still appears to be decent but given his age and lack of games, I'm not sure if he's the number one. For me it has to be someone who is called upon on more than a few occasions and who always does admirably. Can't think of anyone right now though.

·
Scudetto
23,466 Posts
Milan have three second keepers, so it's Abbiati, Dida and Kalac :proud::D

But seriously, Cudicini, easily.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Sander Westerveld.

·
Registered
62,639 Posts
Toldone :proud: and a certain Dudek :stuckup: ;) :proud:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts

·
Registered
62,639 Posts
OMG SO DAMN FUNNY HAHAHAHA ROTFL LOLOL LIKE..LOOOOLLL AHAHAHA

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Atletico Madrid have 2 very good GK's this season in Gregory Coupet and Leo Franco
We definitely do but I think Abbiati has been the best one over the last decade, he even got that "title" at Juve :howler:

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
I second that.

Ontopic: It is(was) Cesar Sanchez.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Up until last week, I would've said De Sanctis, but it looks like he might start now :D

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
If i was Getafe i'd be super pissed, their number 1 & 2 goalies injured on international duty with Argentina. That really sucks for them.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Never rated Cudicini that highly. In Ambromovich's first season he was the starting keeper, he let Chelsea down on so many occasions (I remember well the game against Arsenal and his error in the final minute). Then when Cech took over, Cudicini starting getting the sympathy treatment and it went throughout the world, thus he started getting rated very highly, as a backup to Cech he's played some matches where's been at fault a lot as well.....Hilario and de Ambrosio it can be said have been better than him even.

Cudicini is not even in Toldo's league, it's not even close.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
Toldo is a joke. I'd rather he played at a smaller team. Wtf I haven't seen him in the past 3 years. He's just collecting money and security. He will retire happy in his womb but I like the keepers that play until they are 55 like Fontana, Pagliuca, bald lazio keeper last year

1 - 20 of 38 Posts