Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
jeeez...why do we always HAVE TO have such ugly jerseys..cant they ever make something more special, more colorful rather than just plain white and red stripes thrown over it?:confused:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
carlito said:
jeeez...why do we always HAVE TO have such ugly jerseys..cant they ever make something more special, more colorful rather than just plain white and red stripes thrown over it?:confused:

who cares about the jerseys?:D the most important thing is that our players are not ugly :D

no, I also don`t like them. They are too boring, too ugly (I mean the jerseys :D - not our players).

This is the opinion of a female, if you all want to know ;)

Who is the guy on the pic with the turkish flag painted on his face? never saw him before on internet like they are saying.

Is he one of you, tukish guys ??:tongue: You can admit it, he looks not bad :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you on the pull or something Esperar??? :D :tongue:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
WHATTTTTTT??????? sh..t my dictionary fails...

ne dedigini anlasam sana guzel bir cevabini vercem HakanKcigim:D ama neyse...
:tongue:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, even my mother doesn't call me 'Hakancigim'!... :D (or even HakanKcigim....:tongue: ).

I thought you wouldn't understand that, I think the Turkish translation is 'tavlamak'... so there...:D

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
tavlamak!!??:D = guess why I wrote "HakanKcigim":D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:eek: I think I have a chance here guys! :D :D

So can you cook???

Just kidding Esperar(cigim) :angel: :cool:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Esperar said:

who cares about the jerseys?:D the most important thing is that our players are not ugly :D

no, I also don`t like them. They are too boring, too ugly (I mean the jerseys :D - not our players).

This is the opinion of a female, if you all want to know ;)

Who is the guy on the pic with the turkish flag painted on his face? never saw him before on internet like they are saying.

Is he one of you, tukish guys ??:tongue: You can admit it, he looks not bad :D
Than abdullah and Ogun should not be on the squad. Cause man they ugly :)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
They are not that bad imo. They are definitely an improvement over the Euro 2000 jerseys;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like the new strip. I much prefer the classic design to the old one. it's more an up-to-date look of the original Turkey kit with the red band across the chest. It has a unique identity compared to the other national strips, not 'off the shelf' looking like the one we had in Euro2000.

The all red strip is good too... Red is an agressive colour, not that players like Bulent and Hasan Sas need it to scare the opposition!!! ;)

You wanna see a nasty strip, just take a look at Croatia's... Stare at it long enough and you'll start to get dizzy!!! Maybe that's intentional!!! ;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Than abdullah and Ogun should not be on the squad. Cause man they ugly
If I am not mistaken Hakan Sukur was voted as one of the ugliest players in Euro 2000. I expect the same kind of votes in WC2002:D

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
They're way too simple:eek:

Our geoscience student club has better t-shirts:D

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Well, at least Abdullah and OKan have man-faces:D
But can't say the same about Ilhan...

Turkiyede var bir qiz,
Adi da Ilhan Mansiz :D

And abot t-shirt?...ah, guys, the most importans is result, not style...though making result in style would be just great:)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Nyuka said:
Well, at least Abdullah and OKan have man-faces:D
But can't say the same about Ilhan...

Turkiyede var bir qiz,
Adi da Ilhan Mansiz :D

And abot t-shirt?...ah, guys, the most importans is result, not style...though making result in style would be just great:)
:D very funny!
Ilhan looks very asian. It confuses me every time I see him. Maybe it could be an advantage in Asia!
:cool:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Esperar, friend, of course he is a real Asian:)
We came from Altay mountains.:strong:
SO, Japan and Korea is very very near to our historical Motherland.

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
SO, Japan and Korea is very very near to our historical Motherland.
Come on man it is not that close;)

There is whole China between Korea and Central Asia:tongue:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
what about a custom wc "title"(the text next to your status-veteran-forum manager etc) for all of us?:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts