Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
16,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing more to add. I just hope that we win 0,5-0 to avoid sinking ourselves deeper and wait until our best players are back.

·
Registered
9,205 Posts
how serious is Marica's injury? is there any chance that Piturca leaves after our win against the Faroe Islands? i really need/want a change of air, somebody who's fresh...it can't be that he keeps on making mistakes since 3 years (of course he did a lot of good things too, but with Piti we won't be ever more than good average) we even predict hours/days before the kick off. we knew this wouldn't work...

after this game i would like this line up (yeah, i like to dream):

Lobont

Contra/Sapunaru - Radoi - Goian - Rat

Ghioane - Lazar - Chivu

Szekely/Contra - Mutu

Marica

Deac has to be in the squad too...

and please somebody teach our players how to pass!!!! you can see even in this line up that we don't have many attacking winger/centr. midfield options...

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
after this game i would like this line up (yeah, i like to dream):

Lobont

Contra/Sapunaru - Radoi - Goian - Rat

Ghioane - Lazar - Chivu

Szekely/Contra - Mutu

Marica

Deac has to be in the squad too...

Dica, Torje and even Nicolita are better options than Contra for that position.

Anyways I wish to know what Piturca wants to do this Wednesday in Faroe.

·
Registered
9,205 Posts
Tamas and Marica will miss the game on wednesday....all these injuries are so typical for Romania. we miss now 6-7 starters!!!

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
Tamas wasn´t ready to play yesterday imo. And not only physically but mentally too. When he´s not mentally focused Tamas makes a lot of mistakes. We should have played with Moti or Radoi next to Goian.

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
Prosport announces this line-up: Lobonţ - Contra, Rădoi, Goian, Neşu - Codrea - Cociş, C. Lazăr, Aliuţă, Costea - M. Niculae

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
piturca should leave we need a change its obvious the team is in a rut and his decisions arent making anything better, 0-2 against holland then 1-0 shitty game against latvia... then this 0-3 loss to lithuania at home....

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
were there any signs in the press that Piturca could leave after wednesday, no matter the result?
Only thing I know is that Sandu said that Piturca would surely leave in the case of a loss.

On Saturday he (or Lupescu I don´t remember) said that they will treat Piturca issue after Faroe game.

·
General Iordanescu
28,951 Posts
Codrea - Cociş, C. Lazăr, Aliuţă, Costea - M. Niculae

Yeah... 4 out of 6 ain't bad.

Codrea, Lazar-Aliuta, Dica, Bratu-Costea

·
Registered
25,443 Posts
Dragomir announced that Piti's career as a NT coach is over. But we all know who Dragomir is.

I personally believe that Piti will resign after the Feroe Islands game because of his attitude and the fact that he didn't like the reactions after the Euro 2008 elimination. He also denied signing a new contract, meaning he could possibly qualify our team for the WC and not participate in the final tournament. All these signs show that he's not very attached to his place at the helm of the NT.

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
It´s a mistake to play without Dica.

Who´s gonna score? The only one I see there with real scoring capacity is Niculae. Costea is unproven. Cocis and Aliuta don´t use to score, and Lazar and Codrea have other tasks. We depend too much on M.Niculae or some header by Goian.

Having said that, and if these players are well positioned on the field by Piturca, this line-up looks better than the one on Saturday.

·
Registered
16,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It could be a very good formation with work. Without it, we don´t know how they will do, as Nesu Costea, Aliuta and Lazar are all unexperienced in the NT and not used to play with eachother.

At least it´s good that Piturca makes changes and that this team will be very technical and should treat the ball well.

·
Registered
9,205 Posts
no surprise...Shakthar is having a really bad season in the league and could fire Lucescu quite soon, i guess they wouldn't have a problem with letting him go.

i don't know if he's a good solution for us but atleast it's a change and he seems like a coach who believes in his teams to reach the top. he's also a great tactician who would surely call Ghioane and i believe he could solve our "no creativity" problem in midfield. negative about him could be that he's always searching for excuses and that he's known for playing very defensive...

·
Registered
25,443 Posts
Before, I would have paid to see him coach our team. Now I'm not sure anymore. His son, Razvan, and Sabau might be better choices. One thing is sure, though, he'd surely motivate our guys like few coaches have done so far.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts