Xtratime Community banner

The world champs

881 views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  Gaetan 
#1 ·
bow your heads to the best!:)
Congratulations , it is Samba time:party:

#5 ·
Congrats to the Selecao ... as Ronaldo takes back his mantle as the World's best!!!

8 goals at a World Cup in this day and age!!! That's the best return at a WC since the early 70s with Gerd Muller isnt it?

Cheers ;)

#6 ·
Congrats Brazil. :star: And also Ronaldo. He represents everything good about football. That is why football is worth watching.:)

paw;)

#7 ·
congrats, brazil...they played a great game and ronaldo was incredible... well deserved... :star:

#9 · (Edited)
Congratulations to the brazilians.

:star::star::star::star::star:

The referee did not do much for them this time, they were good to win over an average Germany. Ballack was missed big time.

The 1st goal started by a foul on Ronlado who pushed the german player, but whatever, for the sake of football it was a good result to me.

Not sad as I expected.

Hope next world cup will have better referees, better timing and FIFA get their hands off this championship coz they are ruining it.

Well....Congrats.........

See ya in 2006 - Germany..I will be there :D

#10 ·
My heartiest congrats to my favourite team. A well deserved victory.

Special thanks to Ronaldo. I am happy for you. Well done. Keep it up.

:) :happy: :strong: :star: :party: :cap:

Bye

#11 ·
A worthy Champion! :star::cool:
Not much else to say other than Brasil were the team most in form and logically won it.:)

FORCA RONALDO!:proud::star:
FORCA BRASIL!:star:

Now, lets wait to hear from the die-hard Brasileiros in here:
Ze, Falcao, Garrincha, Voimer and all the other real Brasileiros in here! Share with us an in depth report of how you guys celebrated for those who didn't have the chance to celebrate like you guys.:)

#13 ·
i cried for more than half an hour after this game. i have not been so happy since 1996, when i got a special phone call from a girl i thought i was going to marry. i saw ronaldo with his head bowed on the bench, and i knew he was crying. but then, when the game was over, i saw denilson walking off the field with a flag over his head and tears in his eyes. that's when i started to cry, too. i have never in my life been so happy for someone else: ronaldo deserved to score the goals to win this world cup!

#14 ·
not to forget, we all suffered so much especially the last two years, everybody made fun of us, the last 4 years have been so painful to me/us and my/our heart(s), especially as a big ronaldo-fan, so many people said that he is finished, and now he is on his way back to be the best player again, this day is just too wonderful :cry:

#15 ·
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Need I say more? I am so happy!! I love it. This Seleção showed the world the quality of Brazilian Football. We are the best in the world!!!!! 5-star football against the second best team in the world! Best final ever!

Pentacampeão! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

#16 ·
We've done it all guys. Yet again we've proven why we are the kings of football! After having to go trough three different coaching changes, fighting with ourselves and the Romario problems. Hell we even had to get knocked out of the Copa America by Honduras to wake us up! I'm really proud to be a Brazil fan, god damnit how did Big Phil do it? it's magicall!

I'm gonna be pretty much gone for a month's vacation so I want all of you guys to know you'll be missed, I've had fun but friday's gonna be my last day untill mid-August. Offcourse one more thing I have to say..

Brazil penta campeon! :star::star::star::star::star:

Cheers,
Patrick

#18 ·
congrats to all the brazilians in these forums

#19 ·
I read some wre in Xtra-time forums that whose WC this should be. In 1966, it was Bobby Charlton's WC, In 1970, It was Pele's WC. In 1974, It was Johan Cruyff's WC, In 1978 it was Mario Kempes's WC, In 1982, It was Paolo Rossi's WC, In 1986, Without doubt it was Maradona's WC. In 1990, It was Lothar Matthaues's WC. 1994 it was Romario's WC 1998, It was Zidane's WC and IMO 2002 it was Ronaldo's WC. He have suffered lot of bashing and criticism for the past years have finally proved to the world that he is simply the best player on this planet. A good revenge for his dismal showing in 1998 WC!!!

Congrats to Ronaldo for making such impact in this WC. Not only he has broken the 6 goals top-scorer record since 1978, He is also on par with Pele on 12 WC goals. He is still 26 and will be 30 by next WC and He sure can break the All-time WC record of 14 goal set by Gerd Muller. He need to score just 3 goalsto make that record his. I believe he can still do it in WC 2006.

#20 ·
Tks everyone.

It was a big party. In my sity 10.000 came to the streets enjoy and celebrate this victory.

I thing, for the good of football, Brasil won, and better, Ronaldo won, what a premium to forget 2 years of sadness.

LET´S GO CRAZY! I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!:googly: :googly:

Marcos :angel:
Cafu :strong:
ROque Jr :boxing:
Lucio :googly:
Edmilson :scared:
RC :ass:
Gilberto Silva :fero:
Kleberson :cap:

Ronaldinho :party:
Rivaldo :eekani:
Ronaldo :star:

Felipão :wallbang: :finger:

#22 ·
bwahahaha...penta campeon!!!!!!!:eek:
congrats all of you :) :cool:

#23 ·
Ze da fiel,

You haven't checked in yet so you must be partying your @$$ off but when you do can you please tell me where I can find a huge Brazil flag in Kendall not far away that I can maybe walk to?

I've heard of an "I love Brasil" store, you ever been there?

Cheers,
Patrick

#24 · (Edited)
My Celebration

Voimer said:
Marcos :angel:
Cafu :strong:
ROque Jr :boxing:
Lucio :googly:
Edmilson :scared:
RC :ass:
Gilberto Silva :fero:
Kleberson :cap:

Ronaldinho :party:
Rivaldo :eekani:
Ronaldo :star:

Felipão :wallbang: :finger:
I loved this. :D

I am, as I type these words, speechless. Quite literally speechless, as I screamed and yelled and sang and cheered and basically shredded my vocal chords badly. :D

When the game ended, I stayed with the gang watching the highlights for a while, then went out to celebrate in Copacabana beach. And it was great! People singing and dancing all around, flags and banners and fireworks; girls in green-and-yellow bikinis running around, teenagers dancing on top of cars and elderly citizens blowing horns to announce the fifth World Cup title they had witnessed. :proud: :party:

I danced on the beach sand, made fun of Kahn's 'invincibility' and cheered each one of our lads. We gathered around a barbecue and toasted Scolari's stubborness; couples kissed under a rain of yellow-and-green stars while children ran around, commemorating their very first (but not their last) World Cup victory. :drunk: :horny: :proud: :strong: :D

I can hardly wait for the 2006 celebration... :cool:

#26 ·
Well guys,
yesterday what a day to remember.
It was not a special as in 94 as i was in Brazil and i din't have a clue who it would be to be a world champion, plus that time i was more crazy than i am today!

But i woke up at 5 Am ,and the rain was pouring here in Miami. Went to this Bar to see the commentary from Brazil, which is much better than that crap thing from Univision!.

I was really tense in the game, i i do think the germans were better for most of the game, although when we attacked we always brought more danger to them , than the opposite.

When Ronaldo scored i could not believe, just started huging everyone, and crying. The second goal the same thing, i was already getting drunk and crying even more it was just loads of emotion.

When the game ended and Cafu, Vampeta, Junior , edilson all had there neighbohoods and cities on their shirts was really touching. And when Cafu raised to his position, the position of the greatest footballing nation ever.....he rose to the top it was just too much for anyone!

Also seeing the happiness in brazil....Olodum and the drums, the people invading the streets up and down the country.

After that it was my turn to invade the streets. Went to Ocean Drive were it was more Brazilian than it has ever been in its history! Drunk my ar$e off, met loads of friends, hooked up with this crazy girl, danced like hell, and stayed there from 9:30 inm the morning till 10 at night!;) I was also interviewed, as i was in the game agaisnt England. The only thing that the game against negland it was univision, and i just said bad words.....yesterday i said that without Dida, Vampeta, Luizao, Ricardinho and edilson NOTHING would have been won!:tongue: ;) :cool: :D :D

Brilliant, now the HEXA is coming......2006 it will be ours again, cause after all:

A TACA DO MUNDO E NOSSA, COM BRASILEIRO NAO HA QUEM POSSA!!!!!!!!!!!

(the world cup is ours, with a brazilian nobody can cope;) )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.