Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has everyone been to the webiste dwMB showed us? And do you like it? IMO it's a bit to low on presentation and info to make it our "officail" website and post a link to it. What do yall think though? If you acknowledge then we shall post it up...this is a democracy :)

D

·
0 Posts
I think it's OK although it's not half as comprehensive as say, AC Milan's and Lazio's.

I think it's better if one among us made a Real web site with everyone chipping in a little. Wasn't Makaveli interested in making one?

D

·
0 Posts
The official site was supposed to be ready last January. But then they couldn't do that so they announced that it would be ready March. Still nothing. They make an anouncement that it would be ready before April. Now we're in the middle of April and all that's there is porximamente... coming soon... I don't really know what's taking them so long. Perhaps they're planning a really huge site with all the information on everything including the youth teams in 20 different languages or they could simply just be slow.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe we should wait for the official website, as I see no point in posting a link to a guy we really don't know to well. On thew other hand it's really pathetic that the greatest club in Europe doesn't have a proper web-site. Makiaveli was interested indeed, but I haven't heard from him since he came here some week ago...???

M

·
0 Posts
i didnt say anything about making a web site, i would like to but i dont know how to...if you guys decide to make one count on me to supply you with pictures , articles or anything that is needed

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
what did you mean "darn", Labas?
Anyway, that website is one of the best unofficial websites aside with this one www.rmadrid.com . But all of them have a common problem, the news wasn't updated frequently. Then we knew how poor we are that one of the greatest club in football history doesn't have some perfect websites about it. I admire Serie A for that they always have a lotta excellent websites of those Italian clubs.
Before makaveli confirmed this rumor, I have a fancy thought. Can we ppls (Real fanz base on this board) make a perfect one for our beloved team? It will be great cuz we all can keep it update on time. But now the problem is that no one really running one here. Do you guys like this idea. If someone interested, do any one can give us the technologic support?

R

·
0 Posts
The rmadrid.com website have now updated(last match is man utd-real). Looks that the offical website is huge...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I would be gald to create the ideal website( I once had one), ONLY I have absoltely no time. My exams are comming up in two weeks and I alread know I'm dead. I spend way too much time with you guys anyway, and there really is none left for studying. Maybe when i leave for the States in the autumn I'll have more time and we can think of something then..? But for now let's hope the official site starts running ;)

The darn was about Makiaveli not commiting to the idea :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts