Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The way to UEFA Champions League is the name of a format shown by Germanys Pay-TV Premiere World. They usually show every bundesliga-game live and also games from Italy, Spain England and France (also live). :) With the new season just ahead of us the show last seasons best games every day, e.g. Lazio-Juve, the derby, Arsenal-ManU and Barca-Real. Because it is digital TV you have the chance to see it in the domestic language. :) :) :) This is really great. You can feel the emotions. It is fun to watch it. I want to know what you think about this and does it exist in Italy or somewhere else, do you have to pay for it and which tv station presents games live from your league? Thanks for your answers.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
What else is new.....like German television would allow some words of another language broadcasted!!!!!

Ok, in Holland, its free...though...there is something that is called Canal+, it has lot of movies, great ones late at night;), and they also show alot of live matches..and they have the intention to steal the broadcast-rights (soccer of course, otherwise I wouldnt mention it)from the 'free-networks'.
They were planning to show, I think it was, the live matches from C.L, further more Primera Division (and Serie A?) as the only network, so that fans had to pay to see it. :mad:
Thank god it didnt go through! (yet)
Cause I havent got Canal+.

'Dutchies', if I am wrong, please correct me about this one.

[Edited by Michel on 24-07-2000 at 21:19]

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Michel, I think you got it wrong or I didn´t explain it good enough. The games are in german of course but you have the option to watch them in the domestic languages. When the CL is on and for example they show Moscow vs. Marseille you can watch the game in either german, french or russian. You can choose it. To see every (!) bundesliga match live you have to pay about 300 Dollars. A high price you think? No, because the offer includes every CL match including the final. Also in this package: Primera Division, 3 games live per weekend, somitimes four; the same with Seria A and the french first division. From the english premiere league: 4 games a weekend including the monday night game. The first division from Argentina and games from Brazil. Everything live!!! :) :) :) Also: cup competions from Spain, Italy, England (FA and league cup) and France including the finals. Live of course. And: the coverage has a good standard. But you don´t get only football! Tennis (Wimbledon, US Open), Golf, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, athletics, cycling, LIVE. And also movies and concerts (Mariah Carey and things like that), sitcoms (from the US), everything. Good or what??? The are not many reasons to live in Germany, but Premiere World is a good one (obviously I didn´t have a choice be born in another country but I like my country of course like you guys love yours). Premiere World is your personal TV!

P.S.: I don´t choose my home because of the tv programs of course!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well, luckily here I get to watch Serie A, EPL, La Liga (all including the highlites) and the Bundesliga highlites on 'normal' tv, without the need to subscribe to cable or pay-tv :) And we also have that CL highlites programme in addition to the CL matches (but of course we can't choose the game), and in later stages we also have UEFA Cup matches. That is football alone, not mentioning other sports events.
All for free. Not a single cent paid.
Bliss :D

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Bastardo.
I have to bloody watch my live serie a and cl on pay-tv. Euro2000 was on pay-tv. That sucks.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I can watch CL on "normal" tv, but if I want to watch Serie A , then I have to subscribe on Canal +, and yes Michel you are right, the do have great movies at night. :) :)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Michel and the legend, My personal TV also has great movies at night! :D :D :D It is the ultimate package! P.S.: i don´t need Premiere World to watch Seria A or the bundesliga, it is also on free TV too. The only difference: it is not live, but you can see all the goals. Every goal from Europe! The show is called LA OLA and does not miss a goal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts