Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:tongue:

seems combat is over....

now then what does the future hold for iraq?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I dont know too much about the future of Iraq but nodoubt brighter than the future under Saddam ? The USA have to stay and finish what they started and cant just leave them in the lurch.Once there is a proper authority and Iraq is civil then they can work on building the economy,upgrading,building new houses and facility's aswell as having a proper ruling government.

Hopefully soon they will just be a proper,working country with no probs.Or am i living in dream world ? They also have to stamp out any minority groups.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gringo said:
They also have to stamp out any minority groups.
that sounds like waht saadam did...

and now u want the US to do it?

is that what u are implying?

·
Registered
92 Posts
By minority groups i mean Guerilla rebels who support Saddam :) Unless you think they should stay for the sake of being politicaly correct. ?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Incidentally, what's everyones opinions on the Iraqi's shot by Americans?

You know, the ones at an anti-American rally? So much for freedom, it's as bad as under Sadaam:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well those lives dont matter

they have no faces no names they will not be burried

the fact is cam they arnt american and casue u aint american

U JUST DONT MATTER IN THIS WORLD

and thats what is so wrong with todays world.

we hear a 10 min documentary on every dead american but not even a 1 min moment of silence for all the innocent dead civilians that the US killed.

and the numbers speak for themselves...more iraqi civilians have died in this war then on 9/11.

yet no one seems to notice...casue they dont matter

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Lav said:

and the numbers speak for themselves...more iraqi civilians have died in this war then on 9/11.

Actually, I believe the ture number is not known, but is believed to be anywhere between 500 and 10,000 (still a terrible loss) but compare that to the estimated 100,000-250,000 killed by Saddam and his associates and in my view that makes it sacrifice worth making for the Iraqi people (I know they didn't have much choice, but still...).

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Lav said:

we hear a 10 min documentary on every dead american but not even a 1 min moment of silence for all the innocent dead civilians that the US killed.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mutu1875 said:
Actually, I believe the ture number is not known, but is believed to be anywhere between 500 and 10,000 (still a terrible loss) but compare that to the estimated 100,000-250,000 killed by Saddam and his associates and in my view that makes it sacrifice worth making for the Iraqi people (I know they didn't have much choice, but still...).
yes but this was a war they didnt start.

u saying saadam killed more is irrelevant i dont support him in any way...he was a mosnter.

my problem is that these iraqi lives are insignificant and thats whats wrong with bush and co....u dont matter if u aint one of them

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Lav said:

thank you...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
cam said:
Incidentally, what's everyones opinions on the Iraqi's shot by Americans?

You know, the ones at an anti-American rally? So much for freedom, it's as bad as under Sadaam:rolleyes:
They we're said to carry arms. And even if they we're innocently shot by a group of American w*nkers, it still ofcourse won't be near as bad as under Saddam. The Americans don't torture people and stuff and this was an incident, and it isn't even clear what really happened.

Lav said:

I'm sure Iraqi lost lives and maybe even American casualties in the war are only numbers for George Bush, still i think the war was a good thing. Bad persons got caught, the people got liberated, and no more victims of Saddams regime.

Lav said:
that sounds like waht saadam did...

and now u want the US to do it?

is that what u are implying?
Saddam was not stamping out minority groups but the majority group. He was a minority himself.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
It would be a good start to get the power and water back on.

RIO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts