Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me a while to decide what forum this thread should belong to :undecide: What I'm going to post here happened during football matches, right. BUT at the same time, what we see hardly has any relation to real football :D So it seems logical that this thread will be on the offtopic forum :shades::D

As you could probably guess from the thread title, its subject will be things that players should be ashamed of :D If I could, I'd make a site where I'd post videos of this kind... Cos the assholes of football should get what they deserve :thmbdown:

I dont expect this thread to grow quickly cos fortunately there are still more football players at the football stadiums than true clowns, but if you have videos of this kind, you're very welcome to post the links to them here too :shades::D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's our first guest - Vladimir Bystrov from Spartak Moscow. Just look at what he did during Loko - Spartak match that took place on September 23, 2007 :howler:

Bystrov against Samedov

Poor boy must have been hurt really badly there :( Hope it won't take him too long to recover... :depress:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Silly me, I thought this will be a Spartak bashing thread... :D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts