Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
33,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this forum is wank now, but we usually have a thread don't we?

Not sure how many Valencia players will be there. :(

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Mustafi, and, erm...

Actually Andre Gomes should make the Portugal squad, despite his lull this season. We'll know later today I believe.

Paco not selected. Bakkali injured.

Really can't think of any other possibilities.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Maybe Matt Ryan will be on euros?

I think Cancelo could be in Portugal squad, Andre will be there for sure.

And maybe Cheryshev for Russia.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Think Cherysev has been officially ruled out of the Euros with an injury.

Genuinely surprised Paco wasn't called up, he's been pretty disappointing with Valencia but has always racked up the goals for Spain. At least former Valencian legend Aduriz will be there and most likely start.

·
Registered
33,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
England's to lose.

Amazing that England has two strikers significantly better than anything Spain has to offer in Kane and Vardy.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Morata ahead of Paco... lol
It just amazes me how every single media outlet going - Spanish or not - would never dream of questioning this selection. Shows how much it helps being a Madrid youth product. Disgusts me tbh.

And HoC is correct - for all the excitement England could produce going forward, our defence will be about as sturdy as a wet paper bag.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Vardy had one good season, not sure if that's "better" than Aduriz, Borja Baston or any other really. LCF being english and biased as usual...

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
18 goals for Eibar in his first season at Primera. Vardy scored 5 goals last season...
Heck, I could even rate Ruben Castro ahead of Vardy. Vardy could easily be another Kevin Phillips. I won't just yet claim that he's amazing and better than the spanish strikers ffs, he has one season of scoring goals in EPL.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts