Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :smileani:
I think it`s time Vaalerenga Fotball get it`s own thread.
I will post news regarding this wonderful football club and try to keep you all up to date!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
What a great season it has been :happy:
I`m still a bit dissapointed for not winning the title...but hopefully we can break Rosenborgs winning streak next season!
I admit that i was sceptical before the season and expected a fight for avoiding relegation (as usual) or a mid-table position at best. And I also had serious doubts about Rekdal being the right coach for Enga.
Luckily I was proven wrong...very wrong :proud:
This season has been anything but normal. Finishing second in Tippeligaen, getting the chance to qualify for Champions League, and playing against the best nordic teams in Royal League...I`m sure people would have a good laugh if someone predicted this in february/march.
I`m really looking forward to next season....and hopefully Vålerenga will improve even more and bring the title back to Oslo...and I actually think they will :hopefull:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New faces

A couple of new faces has already been brought to Vaalerenga.
Amund Skiri - a solid centrel defender. I have no doubt he will be a success.
Bernt Hulsker - attacker. I`m not so sure about him. He has great speed, but a bad temper. Hopefully we will learn to control the bad temper and use it in a positive way.

There are many spectulations concerning Steffen Iversens future. Lazio has been mentioned...but I doubt they`ll sign him. I don`t think he`s the right man for Lazio, and Lazio is not the right club for him. Hopefully we will stay at Vålerenga for at least one more season.
Vålerenga is also trying to get T.A Flo from Siena....but a deal between them seem far away.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Well, VIF definatly deserves a thread in here, hope you'll keep updating it next season when VIF struggle to avoid relegation :p
Nah, I think VIF will be fighting for medals along with Brann and RBK really. But a striker duo with Berre and Hulsker, as you seem to most likely have atm, sounds scary. Apart from running and diving skills, they don't possess much quality. But if you get a quality striker and get to keep Arason and Pampers, you'll definatly be a contender for the medals :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jinxter said:
But a striker duo with Berre and Hulsker, as you seem to most likely have atm, sounds scary.
I certainly hope that won`t be the reality. Anyway, I think Rekdal will play Fredheim Holm instead of Hulsker. And if Iversen leaves, VIF will probably sign another attacker......so, Hulsker and Berre as striker duo doesn`t seem likely at all :smileani: :hopefull:

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
You have had a fantastic season, and it isn't over yet. Good luck against Djurgården in the Royal League.

VIF is also the main sport news in Norway this morning. Apparently after four days of negotiations, Siena's Tore Andre Flo was about to sign for VIF last night, but at the very last second some details stopped the deal. The VIF managers are back in Oslo now, and they are saying that there is no chance of a deal.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
VIF stoppet av Sienas Flo-gjeld

Etter fire dager i Italia klarte til slutt VIF-direktør Kjetil Siem å komme til enighet med både Siena og Flo selv.

Det eneste som manglet, var en skriftlig garanti mellom den italienske klubben og nordmannen. Da Siem etterlyste «avskjedsavtalen», stoppet forhandlingene helt opp.

- Jeg fikk plutselig en følelse av at noe kunne være uggent. Hvis vi hadde skrevet under alle papirer, kunne Siena presset ham noe helt j... på å måtte si fra seg penger han har krav på, sier Kjetil Siem.

Han rådet Flo til ikke å la seg presse av sin italienske arbeidsgiver.

- Jeg ba ham om ikke å sette navnet sitt på noe han ikke var sikker på, så lenge det ikke var oppgjort. Hvis han i ytterste konsekvens skulle gå glipp av en, to eller tre millioner kroner, ville det gitt ham en dårlig start i Vålerenga, sier Siem.

Roser VIF

Flos agent Gunnar Martin Kjenner bekrefter at stryningen fortsatt venter på lønn han har til gode i Siena.

- Det er en kjent sak at bortsett fra de tre toppklubbene er alle italienske klubber for sent ute med utbetalinger. Slik er det i Siena også. Tore André ville ha en sikkerhet for at han skal få det han har opptjent, sier Kjenner.

- Hvor mye penger er det snakk om?

- I hvert fall såpass at han ikke ville ta noen sjanser. Men det var også andre elementer som gjorde at det ikke ble noen avtale, svarer den rutinerte advokaten - som er glad for at Vålerenga sto hardt på for at Flo ikke skulle bli lurt av Siena.

- Jeg vil gi masse honnør til Vålerenga som backet opp Tore André, understreker Kjenner.

Flo skal ha blitt veldig skuffet over at overgangen sprakk. Han hadde sett frem til å spille i Vålerenga frem til neste sommer - med åpninger for å forlenge avtalen hvis overgangen ble en suksess.

- Han var selvfølgelig veldig skuffet. Det var dette han hadde lyst til, sier Kjetil Siem.

Også tre-fire andre norske klubber har forhørt seg om Flo overfor Kjenner, men alt tyder nå på at den tidligere landslagsspissen blir i Italia frem til sommeren.

---------------------

It looks like the Siena is the problem of this deal and that Flo wants to play in Vålerenga,too bad Siena has problems with money..

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
I have heard so much good things about Ardian Gashi that plays in Vålerenga, but can anybody that waches Vålerenga carefully make a judgement of that player? i would be very gratefull:):).

Now i have seen him very little,saw his goal against Rosenborg and running on the bench waiting to jum in to the field for Norways NT against Slovenia
do you guys think that he has a chanse of starting for the norwegian NT?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ragnar Klavan from Flora Tallinn will play for Vålerenga next season. He has signed a one-year loan deal. Klavan is a defender and will challenge Hovi at the left-back.
Klavan was also brought to Vålerenga on loan this summer, but hasn`t played much. He is however a young and talented player, and Vålerenga believe a lot in this guy :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vålerenga are interested in AIK`s talented youngster Stefan Ishizaki :hopefull:
Well, I certainly hope this is more than just another rumour. He is for sure a great player, and will definetly strengthen our squad.
Alessandro Catenacci at AIK has confirmed Vålerengas interest.
Brøndby and Malmø are also said to be keen on signing Ishizaki.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drenica said:
I have heard so much good things about Ardian Gashi that plays in Vålerenga, but can anybody that waches Vålerenga carefully make a judgement of that player? i would be very gratefull:):).

Now i have seen him very little,saw his goal against Rosenborg and running on the bench waiting to jum in to the field for Norways NT against Slovenia
do you guys think that he has a chanse of starting for the norwegian NT?
Ardian Gashi is one of my favourite players at Vålerenga :)
He is quick and has great dribbling skills. He has a "big engine" and work very hard every game without getting tired. And he is also a very ambitious player....
The only problem is that he sometimes dribble a bit too much....
I think he has a good chance of being a regular starter for the NT in the future. He is still young (23 years old) and need more experience on a high level before he will be a regular starter :)

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
thanks!:) the problem that ronaldinho had in paris,and zlatan in ajax:)
when you wan't to reach to the top it's better to do to much then to little;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
It looks like the Siena is the problem of this deal and that Flo wants to play in Vålerenga,too bad Siena has problems with money..
in Italy we know this story: he want to return in Norway because have family problems but he's not sure if he want to leave Italy or not :confused:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
It's wrong I belive, Flo wants to get back to norwegian football but if he leaves Siena now, money that Siena hasn't payed to him never will be paid...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Emirho said:
Congrats too VIF with the victory..impressive..:)
Thanx:)
Unfortunately I didn`t watch the game....but I followed it on the radio.
DIF gave us quite a fight, but Vålerenga managed to get 3pts and has almost qualified for the next phase of RL :cool:
VIF are unbeaten for 14 matches now :proud:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Vålerenga - Djurgården

Starting line-up:
Arason - Brocken, Hagen, Wæhler, Hovi - Berre, Holm(Gashi), Jalland, F.Holm(Skiri) - Iversen, dos Santos(Klavan)

Unused substitutes:
Bolthof, Mathisen, Hamre, Førsund

Attendance:

Goals:
26` 1-0: Daniel Fredheim Holm
66` 1-1: Tobias Hysén
68` 2-1: Steffen Iversen
88` 3-1: Steffen Iversen

Booked:
Hagen, Iversen and Jalland

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Transfer news
Tor Henning Hamre has joined Mandalskameratene on a one-year loan deal.
Vålerenga bought him from Flora Tallin for the 2004 season, but has only played 16 minutes.....so I guess it`s only right to get rid of him :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AAB fan said:
Erik Hagen is rumoured to go to Zenit from Skt. Petersburg
:rollani:
I find it hard to believe that Panzer will leave Enga for a russian club :smileani:

1 - 20 of 224 Posts