Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I had keyboard issues Bentex, somebody tampered with the keyboard and reversed the numbers column, thanks for looking out.

Once Upon a Time in the West

...after the West was won the glorious captain said: "As promised on the rocks (every imaginable pristine diamond you can imagine) today is the day to select the the Queen-Regent of the Underground Paradisaical Utopian Republic, it was an incredibly tight race, seven bold and beautiful princesses all reached the finish line at exactly the same time. It was an absolute seven-way tie for Numero Uno. The 'boys and the old glorious Hungarian aristocracy were the judge and jury, a fine panel of the highest quintessential aficionado quality to see who is Top of the Pops all-Universal 7, to see who the 'True Golden Girls' are."

The Committee picked SEVEN absolute winners, seven winners. Fortunately It was a Seven-Way Tie!!

An Absolute Winner in the Absolute True Contest is, "One of the Absolute Immortal Ones" is Debbie Kruck,

Ever since this song was heard by me, the "Queen of the Reich", I was always fascinated about a "Queen of the Reich" for some reason to know if at all she existed or perhaps a legended myth.
[tub]_kKqQwjef2I[/tub]

You known I think I've been searching for the mythical 'Queen of the Reich' and the 'True German Holy Roman Empress' for a very long time, all my life and I think She's the One.

I'm absolutely correct, Debbie Kruck is the myth, the "Queen of the Reich", she's galactic NASA caliber perfection out of this world.

Congratulations Debbie, you have been nominated the mythical "Queen of the Reich / True German Holy Roman Empress", you are one of All-time's Greatest!

I have SIX MORE ABSOLUTE WINNERS tomorrow to round out the All-Universal 'Golden Girls' Top of the Pops Immortal 7. Fortunately It was a Seven-Way Tie.

Tomorrow I will tell you what the committee declared in six more galactic titles:

1) "Valkarie Princess from Valhalla"
2) "Venus"
3) "The Princess of the Western World"
4.)
5.)
6.)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The old glorious Hungarian aristocracy:

The 'boys and the Hungarian aristocracy has voted to see the Immortal 7 Top of the Pops All-Universal 'Golden Girls' are:

They literally built "Heaven on Earth, Perfect True Utopia Realized:

[tub]owOQLCtq8SI[/tub]

1.) "Queen of the Reich / True German Holy Roman Empress" - Debbie Kruck
1.) "Valkarie Princess from Valhalla" - Beth Horn
1.) "Venus"
1.) "The Princess of the Western World"
1.)
1.)
1.)

Today's the Great Day to announce another Absolute Winner; the Ultra-Legendary and Mythical "Valkarie Princess from Valhalla" and it was a Seven-Way Tie for Numero Uno!

An Absolute Winner in the Absolute True Contest is, "One of the Absolute Immortal Ones" is Beth Horn, and I am absolutely correct:

'Absolute Valhalla!!"

Beth is without question from out of this world, from Valhalla! She is an Total Absolute Valarie Princess from Valhalla, I never knew a True Woman like this existed, she is beyond idealism, She is Not of the World and that's very possible. I have never seen a more truly golden woman than her. Blessed All and All Souls that see an Absolute lip-quivering Awesome Princess! She is probably the Greatest Golden Girl I have ever seen. :)

Oh my God! Immortal! Thank God, and thank God for my megalomania, it absolutely feels terrific and ethereal!

The jury panel has FIVE MORE ABSOLUTE WINNERS, the Immortal Nexus-7 Beyond NASA All-Universe Top of the Pops Humanity's All-Time 'Golden Girls' who Belong to Heaven on Earth who tied for Numero Uno!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
INTERMISSION, tommorrow the 'boys and the aristocracy will announce another Absolute Winner, this time the much-legended "Venus" and you will agree with the selection because I'm right more than I'm wrong. :)

Tomorrow, the incredibly fabulous "Venus", the Goddess of Love!

Now showing some of great and terrific 'Golden Girls' who've also earned far-famous meritorious credit.

·
Registered
12,483 Posts
MG, have you ever considered being with a man? Because them gals you posted kinda look like men :D (body-wise at least :err:)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Do not fret szovkap, tomorrow I'll unveil another total masterpiece of Nature, "Venus". She is an absolute firecracker also out of this world and is every man's dream, not only will you agree, you will fall in love with her. ;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
After the lovely "Venus" which all will agree with, I'll unveil "The Absolute Total 100℅ 'It-Girl'", then the "The Princess of the Western World", I'm placing my ducks in a row... boy English really is a cynical language but I still love it. For the love of country of course. 🎉🎆

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Don't get this as there are already separate music and babes threads. However, a babe playing music, now that fits all too perfectly..

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Not a babe. Several girls like that live on my street.

Talking of babes, XT Admin news can reveal Judit is having another baby. No sign of Gabi making another one.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Disagree. Just cuz several girls like that live on your street doesn't mean they're not babes (I've seen some better in my neighborhood including an incredible hispanic one). Of course there are levels, but certainly qualifies as a babe.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Today is another great day, for the All-Universe Nexus-7 Immortal Humanity's Greatest All-Time "Golden Girls" to admit into the rarefied domains of immortality and eternal youth, "Venus",

1.) "Valkyrie Princess from Valhalla" - Beth Horn
1.) "Venus" - Monica Brant

1.) "The Absolute Total Number One Perfect 'It-Girl'" -
1.) "The Princess of the Western World" -
1.)
1.)
1.)

Today's the Great Day to announce another Absolute Winner; the Ultra-Legendary and Mythical "Venus" and it was a Seven-Way Tie for Numero Uno!

There is absolutely no question that Monica Brant is "Venus", Immortal!

We've four more Absolute Winners who vied to Tie for the Immortal Nexus-7, I'll announce the "The Absolute Total Number One Perfect 'It-Girl'" on the 6th, my taste, thanks, was impeccable.

One very hard Queensryche song that had it all.

zjYSWNvNX4g

And a Superb Extra Ultra-Smooth as Silver Chivas Relaxing Pop Song of the 1980-1990s. I know a lot of Pop.

NGrMPpGDVSg

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
FFS Mayg, when I touch a woman I don't want to feel like I'm touching a man:yuck:
Different strokes for different folks. Now I really gotta wrap my mind around as to who is going to be the "the Absolute Total Number One 'It-Girl'".

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
FFS Mayg, when I touch a woman I don't want to feel like I'm touching a man:yuck:
TTM, somebody quite cleverly inserted some unsavory and grotesque images on my threads, that's invasion of privacy and sabotage by being too hard on the eyes. We're gonna get to the bottom of it TTM, I have a suspicion but like Ronald Reagan said, 'Trust but Verify' and somebody's clearly messing with my threads. I gotta now put on my Sherlock Holmes cap and its all "elementary, Dear Watson", but I'm not long for Xtratime Anyway. I gotta start living real life and leave this community for good, forever.

After I finish the www.magicalmagyars.wikispaces.com website this summer, I'm gone, spent too much time on this lobby for 14 years. I'll retire like a legended enfranchised famous and impeccable member of Magyar XT like Hidegkuti, I'm not quite the real legend of Bentex (Puskas) and Szovkap (Kocsis), I'm just a good backer of the line! and was when I leave XT forever.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Well we played the men from Down Under and we tied it 1-1 soon thereafter in the 2nd half, then gave it up to an own-goals 1-2, our efforts were strong and we should applaud, good decent solid progress was made today on the field, with play and a new mode of more successful interconnected passes. Solid performance but again it did not show on the scoreboard.

As promised after the Aussie match I would unveil another Top of the Pops Immortal Nexus-7 All-Time Humanities Greatest " Golden Girls ".

Before we introduce one of an absolute diamond material of hyper-NASA calibration and eternal youth and all of the greatest ingredients, I got another " True Perfect Song", it's a Perfect song:

[Tub]Rva-Z8-TB24[/Tub]

Today is another great day, for the All-Universe Nexus-7 Immortal Humanity's Greatest All-Time "Golden Girls" to admit into the rarefied domains of immortality and eternal youth, "The Princess of the Straight-Arrow Amazons"

1.) "The Great Woman of the Western World" - Jennifer Chamberlin
1.) "The Princess of the Straight-Arrow Amazons" - Timea Majorova
1.)
1.) "The Absolute Total Completed Perfect Number One 'It-Girl'

Welcome into the Rarefied Air of Immortality: "Princess of the Straight-Arrow Amazons" - Timea Majorova!

Slovakia & Hungary made beautiful Love to produce an absolute exquisite Slovak-Magyar diamond masterpiece! A Perfect body from central Europe.

Oh God Timea, God made You.

You know I'm absolutely correct on Kruck, Horn, Brant, Chamberlin, Majorova...! Yes I'm emphatically spot on...two more absolute diamonds to bequeath.

I'll be sure to absolutely Save the Best for Last! :). I am the Greatest I already know.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
1.)
1.) "The Absolute Total Completed Perfect Number One 'It-Girl - Taylor Swift'

Guys, I will always leave #6 blank so you can fill in the spaces with your imagination, but I think we've arrived to announce who The Absolute Total Completed Perfect Number One 'It-Girl'. After many months of wracking my brain and seeing the best of the best, I think I found her:

Ms. Taylor Swift from America yesterday took away the record for most awards at the American Music Awards surpassing Whitney Houston all-time, this means she is incredibly good at what she does, she's legendary material. Super-duper talent, grace, charm, absolutely goddess level super looks, she's out of this world. Congradulations!

Everybody on this glorious Heavenly list will live forever. Congradulations to everyone who made the unbelieveable, unbeatable, inconquerable roll-call of the greatest!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

These are some of the "all-American true originals" (as opposed to the counterfeit persons and personalitites and synthetic cloned like people) I saw in the 1980s in junior high school and high school and some parts of the 1990s in San Diego, California, "America's Finest City".

And I saw a lot of true originals, true originals liked me, they talked about me a lot, they thought I had a perfect body.

These "true originals" constituted All-America, their bringing them back is a huge morale and high-wattage and power-giving booster for America after some significant power-loss across certain capacities since the 1990s. They should constitute the majority in real life and in the quasi-make-belief world of television and the media to be perfectly honest with you.

The 'true originals' have mesmeric diamond supremely crafted and beautifully designed blue eyes, its "all in the eyes" as they say that they captivate and enthrall with a piercingly true captivation of very fast speed that's uncatchable.

I suppose I started seeing less and less of the "true originals" after my mesmerization by the Internet in 2000 and beyond. Once an all-star, then a real star, then a superstar, then a mega-star, then an iconic legend, then a historical giant, then divinity.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
So far these are the Immortal Nexus-7. Once an all-star, then a real star, then a superstar, megastar, then legendary icon in the field, then historical giant, then divinity. I found #6, actually I won't leave that blank to leave it up to your imagination. Number 6 will be The Statue of Liberty/Queen of the Yankees & Cowboys.

1.) "All-American German Holy Roman Empress" - Debbie Kruck

1.) "The Absolute Total Completed Perfect Number One 'It-Girl' - Taylor Swift

1.) The Statue of Liberty/Queen of the Yankees & Cowboys.

The Statue of Liberty will be my very best, my very latest, my final and greatest and ultimate selection into the Immortal Nexus-7 & NASA & Beyond Divinity. :) You know sometimes I think that America is turning into a cosmopolitan, superb, sophisticated, advanced, fabulous and high-wattage, vibrant magical Norwegian Viking/European republican non-titled princedom and I get to be a grand prince in it.

141 - 160 of 184 Posts