Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colchester United manager and assistant manager are to watch Arsenal Reserves Vs Kings Lyn in a couple of days time to see if they can spot some young gunners to take on loan :D. John Halls has been called up to the England U20 team and Graham Barrett to the Ireland U20 squad all thanks to Colchester United and giving then a chance to shine :rolleyes:. Colchester United manager is wanting Arsenal and Colchester to link up and is wanting Aresnal to send there young talent to Colchester on-loan :). I hope al goes well and all we can to is see how things go :D.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Lucky Colchester ;)

Our youth system is the best in the country ;)

Hoyte,Thomas,Tavlardis and Sidwell would all rip the trees up for the U's :cool:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Whizz, how are Colchester doing financially, in light of the ITV Digital farce?

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jern Lizardhous said:
Lucky Colchester ;)

Our youth system is the best in the country ;)

Hoyte,Thomas,Tavlardis and Sidwell would all rip the trees up for the U's :cool:
And even :star:Jermaine Pennant:star: :eekani:

GarethUK said:
Whizz, how are Colchester doing financially, in light of the ITV Digital farce?
Well we got £2.25mill for the sale of Lomana Tresor Lua Lua and we have done alright out of it, but we are losing about £10 000 a week because we don't get the support we need :mad: If we don't get the money from ITV Digital we would loose most of our £2.25mill and we be just touching debt! :dontcare: :moan: :broken: :scared: :hangover: :stoned: :cry: :mute: :embarass: :scream: :wth: :frownani: :irritate: :mad:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jern Lizardhous said:
I expect Volz,Pennant and Ali all to be in the first team squad next year ;)
Well Pennant was one of the names that Steve Whitton was looking at :eekani:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Pennant was a revelation at Watford this season - our only reasonable player in an otherwise dreadful season. Expect him to be in the first XVI next season - but no further.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I hope we find some good youth from your reserves :D

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
As most of you lot know I like CM (a lot). I was playing with Yeovil Town and just looking at the Colchester fixtures I found that Colchester had played the "Mighty" Arsenal it was a dream come true and just look at the result! :eekani:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
thats whats gonna happen this week between the reds and the.... other reds... (manu vs arsenal) 15.30 hours away

1 - 11 of 11 Posts