Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
raul and mori -the symbols of madrid
redondo ang hierro-the leaders of madrid
salgado-he is the second best right back after thuram and has the potential to be the best.
roberto carlos-many people recognise that real madrid is playing when they see him charge down the left and fire a bullet in the back of the net
cassilas-the next best youngster to come out of madrid after GUTI.
figo-you all know why he is untransferable.

·
Registered
258 Posts
However huge the offer might be:
I wouldn´t even consider selling...
RAUL-CASILLAS-ROBERTO CARLOS
Should an incredible offer arrive...
I might consider selling...
REDONDO-SAVIO-MORIENTES-SALGADO-FIGO(I still don´t love him)
HELGUERA & CELADES.
The rest of them, the price is right.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The Untouchables of Real Madrid (Anelka this is a better title to this thread) ;)

RC, Hierro, Salgado, Morientes, Raul, Casillas, Redondo, Savio, Figo.

The rest have to prove they belong with the guys named above or we ship them out at the right price (like overcharging those crazy football barons in Italy :) ).

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
The Untouchables of Real Madrid according to the administration: Raul, Roberto Carlos, and now Redondo.

The Untouchables of Real Madrid according to hala: Redondo, Hierro, aaaaahhhhh..... and Casillas (no, no, I'm turning soft again :()

Figo is not Untouchable. If Cragnotti came and offered e.g. 15.000 mil. ptas, then I'd tell you...

And we all know very well that Morientes, Savio and Salgado can very well be sold (or whoever else for that matter...)

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
consider Helguera? :eek:

NO! I'd even put him to the untuchables! I was truely impressed by his play last season. Just think how he's turned around our defense from one of the worst in spain into one of the most solid in whole europe! He's a variable player, can play in defensive midfield as well as in the defense line also as a libero. Guys, this player is packed with a huge talent, view, already routine, and a surprising calm, just what our defense needed. This guy can once step into the shoes of Redondo or Hierro, who are not the youngest anymore. This guy came to Madrid as a replacement for Redondo last summer and he ended up his first season with our club being a decessive player! This is a rough diamant and don't deserve even considered being sold! No, no, no!!!! :mad: :(

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Helguera

I think Del B. will tell Perez that he needs him...in this case I simply trust in our coach! As I do for Salgado as well. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts