Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little tribute to our players :proud: . Not long ago Parma was hit by a scandal that shaked every calcio fan to the bones :depress: . We were (and possible are) doomed with no glimt of hope left. We all thought! What happens is that our roster still manage to shake that off and play a wonderful season. After that. Mutu was sold and again we lost every ounce of hope that were left (if there was). But this legendary team has a spirit around itself that cannot let it die. No!!! Never!! It's driven by the fans and the ideology that we shall prevail!!!! It's greater then all money on the world.

Anyhow, we've been into much of rollercoaster these last 5 years. Few opportunities have come to feel proud about our team. Handicapped by the rest of big teams we were thrown in the shadows but only to come back and hit them hard. Some even bought our best players to erase the competition we gave. What happened then? A talent, whom I predicted would be great, took the lead of Adriano and managed to bag in 23 goals, 1 goal behind the Tsar :star: .

This year hasn't gone our way but things are starting to look better. On pitch we're getting a hell of alot better. Off pitch many rumours float about new owners. Which means something will happen very soon!! And the contribute we put out tonight may have increased our chances for a new owner. If we manage to even go further in Uefa then the odds of a new owner will be pretty high, and it'll also be a healthy owner. But we don't need an Abramovich. Cause that's not Parma! Parma is about letting the soul play the game :proud: . It's about being an underdog and overthrowing our opponents. That's Parma-style.

Tonight, ladies and gentlemen we saw an heroic effor from our players. They gave their heart in this game, for something they believed in. And may this be a lesson to them that whenever you put your heart in you won't fail.

All hail Parma!! :proud:

I've never felt more pride for my team then tonight. Not that I can think of!

What is the best about Parma? It's simply everything. The fans left, the players who play for this team even though they can play for a better team.

Players like Frey,Marchionni are Parma-legends in my eyes. As a team this nights effort is legendary. Never before have Parma been this much of a unit. This complete. Everybody worked their :ass: off. If you could see the last goal, you'd see that the WHOLE team was down in our area helping the defence and when the opportunity came up they all followed to the counter attack. They busted their :ass: off. And I give credit to that.

FORZA PARMA!!!

Sempre!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:proud:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
We will survive now. I'm 100% sure. This team is finally what it could have been all along if it wasn't for Baldini screwing things up...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just baffels me why our players refused to play under Baldini. Did they not like him?

I just hope we go for a great coach like Prandelli. That is the real foundation of a team.

It's going to be a really exciting summer mercato this year :) with some good news I hope.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Good post Valdrin, thats exactly what I am thinking. I am so proud of our guys tonight, even if I have been pretty angry during the match with Bolano and Pisanu :D
We showed that we absolutely wanted this victory and fighted for it. This is why I really dont want to blame Paolo, he is a technically limited player who gives all his heart on the pitch, I am sure he was pretty depressed after his sending off, I am happy that the other 10 guys helped him to forget this card and to celebrate this great evening.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yea man I was furious at Bolano too :D. But I think our spirit changed once Marchionni and Bresciano entered the pitch and as you said this probably haven't damaged Cannas confidence cuz I feel what you're saying Djet.

Forza Parma.

Man I don't want to sleep cuz I'll lose this feeling I have right now. It's so sweet!!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, yea I can understand it.

I forgot, you should've get an own tribute too :stuckup: . I mean waking up at 6 is just crazy :D but respect :devil: :star: :cool:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Yeah. I was going to last week, but i fell straight back alseep after the alarm, so i wanted to make sure i did this week. And boy am i glad i did :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what are you going to do today? Seeing as your day has just started while mine is ending :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
An heroic day indeed for Parma :star:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I have no idea. I was out till 2 last night, went to bed at about 3. Got about 1.5 hours sleep. So i don't think I'll really do anything at all today. Stay at home. It's too hot outside. Probably go to bed at about 8 tonight :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Nice post Vald :).

We need spirit, and I agree, we should have enough in our tank to survive now. I think Bettarini was a massive signing, and Bucci, Olive will be good signings on and off the pitch.

I'm happy for Gedeone, he has changed the whole spirit of this side, and there seems to be glimpses of belief, here and there, who says Pietro can't remain after the summer if he maintains our Serie A position?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dredg said:
I have no idea. I was out till 2 last night, went to bed at about 3. Got about 1.5 hours sleep. So i don't think I'll really do anything at all today. Stay at home. It's too hot outside. Probably go to bed at about 8 tonight :D

Lucky bastard!! :fero: . It's snowing here and cold as f'uck!!

Dean; Well I think that Carmignani last time didn't want to continue in managing Parma or it was something like that but if he is interested then we should definetly go for him cuz he isn't afraid of sacrificing, I mean, going all out even with one man down take alot of courage!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If she comes in your way again you must ditch her man. It's Parma for f'uck sake.

You missed one hell of a game though :D :pp

·
Registered
866 Posts
Valdrin said:
It just baffels me why our players refused to play under Baldini. Did they not like him?

I just hope we go for a great coach like Prandelli. That is the real foundation of a team.

It's going to be a really exciting summer mercato this year :) with some good news I hope.

Oh no Pietro on the post :) all the way

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
GaGa you must set the priorities better, I didnt see my GF the last 3 evening because of the 2 CL-clashes (Real-Juve, Barca-Chelsea) and yesterdays' Parma game :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Djet said:
GaGa you must set the priorities better, I didnt see my GF the last 3 evening because of the 2 CL-clashes (Real-Juve, Barca-Chelsea) and yesterdays' Parma game :D
:dazed:

I'll try to get my priorities straight for the next football related encounters...though I had to see my GF because she is going away for 2 months... :irritate:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for draggin this one up but look at my posts. You can see that Carmi inserted some soul in our pathetic players. That is why Carmignani is needed!!

Off with Berreta!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
He doesn't have the flair to get the job permanently but he's the true parma legend of the past few years in my opinion. I'd love to see him start and end a season for us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts