Xtratime Community banner

341 - 360 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
I'm not saying I wouldn't start Petre (for obvious reasons), I'd start him and keep him on the field 100% in this game. I just think he played below average, lots of bad touches (on the other hand he can't do much without support).

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
You could give that foul on Vladoiu.

Smart foul from Matan. Ciobanu showed in 1 minute more than most of our players in the 1st ht.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Mutu reacted better and earlier than against Hungary but he screwed up the starting line up. We can't have <30% possession in these games...2nd half was much better. We can't act and play like we did in the 1st half. With that approach the best case (thouhg unlikely, Germany, U21 and seniors, suck at finishing chances) is a 0:0.

·
Registered
17,371 Posts
He wasted a half, and made a mess in any case. Morutan was a dissapointment, but ws only used on his position in this game. Mutu wanted too little and that is what he got

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
Well we didn't lose. That's the best thing we can say in this tournament. We were a team prepared for not losing, but winning is a very different thing.

I can't get why Ciobanu didn't shoot properly in that FK. It was an almost perfect position for him, but he was walking to the ball and did a pass to the keeper.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Nice tournament for Romania, well done. This is a tough group but I guess all these groups are pretty tough.

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
We can still be proud of our team. Plus, we can always build on this.

·
General Iordanescu
29,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #357 · (Edited)

So Petrila, Mihaila, Popescu, Munteanu, Dragusin, Cimpanu, Screciu, Cirjan valid

Assuming Mihaila goes with the seniors,

Târnovanu

Mitran ---- Drăgușin --- ??? --- ???

Screciu ---- Cîrjan

Cîmpanu --------- Popescu ----------- Petrila

Munteanu​

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
The keepers Sava, Micle, Rus and Hindrich are options too.

Cana, Pantea, Grosu, Stefanovici, Perianu, Grameni, Damian Isac, Francisc Cristea, Ahmed Bani, Baiaram, Atanase, Pitu, Cristian Dumitru, Baicu, Andronic, Magureanu, Miculescu, Bodisteanu, Adrian Nita, Ianis Stoica, Luis Nitu, Andronache...

341 - 360 of 363 Posts