Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
Joined
·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i again saw something which made me go crazy... in the normal sport news (!!!) on kanal d i think they showed the highlights of our match against rize and instead of just shwoing the match and commenting the highlights they showed the scene were orhan ak didn't get his second yellow and said "belki de macin koptugu an". oh my god...what the hell...we all know that the turkish media is in favour of fenerbahce but to do it that obviously is just ridicilous... :frustrat:
 

·
*the drum drum*
Joined
·
43,074 Posts
Erm..

If you haven't realised yet, 90% of air time dedicated to Fener is spent discussing why the team is "about to fall apart" or "playing horrible football" and "doesn't deserve to be on top"..

It's only when we win like we did against Istanbulspor that they shut up for a day or two..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
Originally posted by TOLGA

If you haven't realised yet, 90% of air time dedicated to Fener is spent discussing why the team is "about to fall apart" or "playing horrible football" and "doesn't deserve to be on top"..
I think 90% of ALL air time dedicated to the teams, especially in those football talk shows, is dedicated to talking trash and starting trouble. The Turkish media as a whole is very annoying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Yesterday in ATV :

kazım kanat: Do you know Galatasaray ?
zaragoza tk: Yes, very great team
k.k. : Do you know that they have won UEFA Cup ?
t.d. : Si, Si
k.k : But do you know that this Fenerbahçe is better than that Galatasaray ?
t.d : No, no that team was fantastic, it was the best...

***

Damn, Kazim Kanat should have directly said that he was supporting Fener, instead of seeking by all the way to honour Fener. :groan:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,438 Posts
Dude, Kazim Kanat is a known Besiktas fan....:howler:

Talk about ignorance....:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,816 Posts
Turkish Media is a joke. We, Turkish people tend to be emotional which is not the best property for professionalism.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,653 Posts
Kazim Kanat=SALAK
Turkish Media=Bunch of MORONS with ZERO credibility.

It's all a farce.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,719 Posts
Dude, have you ever checked out the "ana haber" newscasts? Half the time I'm wondering, how is this news? Examples of no credibility.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,653 Posts
It really is pathetic man, the only newssource I trust is the good old TRT, at least they have ethics and journalistic standards. After TRT, I'd say STV and Ali Kirca are decent. But teh rest? oh boy..

The rest are a bunch of morons. They make up interviews, tell lies, minsrepresent people, make up stories..It's pathetic!.

And half the stories they have aren't even stories, they have no ending no opening, no point..nothing. It's like watching a bunch of people with extremely severe ADD tell a story.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,653 Posts
And BTW, the media has a Fener and GS bias, so stop complaining buzyb ;)
 

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
Joined
·
3,578 Posts
Turkish media is always after the circulation. So any sensational new about any team can be used by them. They never support or hate anyone. Its all about the money ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,438 Posts
Naah i agree the Turkish media loves Fener.....:)

Why write about anyone else when there is Fenerbahce....tek büyük! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Cengo said:
Naah i agree the Turkish media loves Fener.....:)

Why write about anyone else when there is Fenerbahce....tek büyük! ;)
Yes... but only in Fener fans mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,438 Posts
Then why does the media onoly write about Fener.

As far as i know newspapers wants to make a lot of money (= profit)....so why do they only write about Fener....? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,719 Posts
D-lite said:
It really is pathetic man, the only newssource I trust is the good old TRT, at least they have ethics and journalistic standards. After TRT, I'd say STV and Ali Kirca are decent. But teh rest? oh boy..

The rest are a bunch of morons. They make up interviews, tell lies, minsrepresent people, make up stories..It's pathetic!.

And half the stories they have aren't even stories, they have no ending no opening, no point..nothing. It's like watching a bunch of people with extremely severe ADD tell a story.
Plus, you have to add in the fact that to attract viewers, they have to use attractive women as "news anchors".
 

·
*the drum drum*
Joined
·
43,074 Posts
Doctor Dizdar said:
Plus, you have to add in the fact that to attract viewers, they have to use attractive women as "news anchors".
Why act like it's not like that everywhere else in the world..?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Cengo said:
Then why does the media onoly write about Fener.

As far as i know newspapers wants to make a lot of money (= profit)....so why do they only write about Fener....? :D
Because they don't behave like professionals, that is what we are explaining here Cengo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,719 Posts
Tolga said:
Why act like it's not like that everywhere else in the world..?
Because, atl east in most other places, they keep at least some shred of journalistic credibility, then again, its all about the ratings isn't it?
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top