Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
less than a month for the big confrontation .. what do you guys thing of the outcome ? does Morocco have a chance ?

by the way .. how about all this kenya controversy ?
am I the only one who thinks it's absurd that Tunisia was the beneficiary from the disaster that happened in the Kenya-Morocco match ? the moroccan team was the one who suffered there in a very instable environment .. yet , it was tunisia who collected it all , by having morocco struggle in that game , then they had their key match away to Kenya played without crowd .. hmm , then like by miracle Kenya play most of the match with 10 players ... I think it's outrageous ..
simply shows how the CAF executives always go against Morocco .. maybe it's fact that tunisia has more influence in that federation .. but still it is outrageous to me .. the least they could have done is at least make it fair and square and give morocco the 3 points in addition to making kenya play behind close doors.. but whatever

honestly , I don't think it matters , cuz for me if Morocco can't beat Tunisia then they don't deserve to go to germany .. I don't want them just to go there for the participation ! I want them to go and do something good .. if they can't beat tunisia then they will just go and get humiliated against the Argentinas Brazils Frances that they are likely to face ..

may the best team wins !

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Like you said, BIG match. It can't get any bigger than that.

A heated north african derby where winner takes all. A World Cup spot is at stake here.

Tunisia need a point to book their ticket to Germany, but I'm sure they'll play to win so it'll be an open game with lots of tackles and probably a red card or two.

CAF should assign a European referee to officiate this clash. No african referee is competent enough to handle it, IMHO.

Go Morocco ! :shades:

I want to see Zairi, Hadji and Chamakh in the W.C

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
maghrib will win...from the interviews i've read seems to me badou ezaki really taking this match seriously and we just must win...we'll avenge our loss in the cup of nations finals which we should have won and we'll make it to the WC so there's no room for complacency...

marouane chamakh was called back to the squad also..he's currently doing well in bordeaux so hopefully we'll maximize our use of him in this crunch qualifier...

YALLA YA MAGHRIB

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Morroco squad

Goalkeepers: Abdelilah Bagui (FC Rostov, Russia), Tarek Jarmouni (Royal Armed Forces), Nadir Lamyaghri (Wydad Casablanca)

Defenders: Jamal Alioui (Crotone, Italy), Aziz Ben Askar (Caen, France), Tarek Chihab (Grasshoppers Zurich, Switzerland), Talal El Karkouri (Charlton Athletic, England), Abdeslam Ouaddou (Rennes, France), Walid Regragui (Racing Santander, Spain)

Midfielders: Mounir Diane (Bastia, France), Badr El Kaddouri (Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine), Noureddine Kacemi (Grenoble, France), Houssine Kharja (Roma, Italy), Youssef Mokhtari (FC Cologne, Germany), Youssef Safri (Norwich City, England), Tarik Sektioui (AZ Alkmaar, Netherlands), Mohamed Yaacoubi (Osasuna, Spain)

Forwards: Abdelaziz Ahanfouf (MSV Duisburg, Germany), Nourdine Boukhari (Ajax Amsterdam, Netherlands), Ali Boussabon (Feyenoord, Netherlands), Marouane Chamakh (Girondins Bordeaux, France), Youssef Hadji (Stade Rennes, France), Mourad Hdioued (CSKA Sofia, Bulgaria), Jawad Zairi (Sochaux, France).

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Although i like Tunisia, but when it comes to Morocco im all commited :D

ISA Morocco can get the win and go to Germany

EL3AB YA HADJIII

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I hope that Tunisia wins today. I´d like to see our two FCN players Mnari and Chedli at the World Cup.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Will Kharja be playing from the start?
If so, then i'll watch the game and hope he puts up a brilliant performance and most of all doesn't get injured. :D

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
FT:

Tunisia 2-2 Morocco

Hardluck Morocco and DAR.

The African qualifiers are complete. Togo, Angola, Ghana, Ivory Coast, and Tunisia are in WC2006.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Yup... watching from home will be:

Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco, Egypt, South Africa, Senegal, Algeria

Funny..

But I'm very happy for Togo, Ghana, and Angola!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Mabrouk 3lina, Hamdoulleh.

What can I say save a draw is a fair result and lucky for us it's good enough to see us through to the World Cup.

Must say typical North Africa derby a game trapped in the midfield and quite physical.

I will say Zakki messed and messed up in an unforgivable way as twice the Atlas Lions had the lead and twice they just stoped playing, just gave Tunis the ball and let us attack without any pressure what so ever from Morocco.

You have players like Youssef Hadji and Chamakh and yet make virtually useless for 98% of the game.

It's one thing to defend deep in the dying minutes but to do so only after the 2nd and 40th minutes respectively is playing with fire.

Second was fortunate to say the least but Morocco and particularly Zaki have no one to blame but themsleves.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
audiollama said:
I hope that Tunisia wins today. I´d like to see our two FCN players Mnari and Chedli at the World Cup.
Congrats to Tunisia! :thumbsup:

...and especially to Adel Chedli who scored the second goal. Maybe they´re playing in Nürnberg next year ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts