Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, no fair. This is the questions and suggestions thread, right? I've got questions AND suggestions. So how about a little love here.

JCam, you closed the thread because Sabry made a generalisation about you?! What about ME?!!! I haven't had my say yet. :tongue:

Anyway...I'm in a bit of a rush but I thought I'll get this started.

Question 1: Why isn't croatian batman defending me like he is the Danes in his signature when MY cartoon was better?! :googly:

Question 2: Why hasn't lili got her last shot in after JCam closed the thread yet?

Question 3: How many of you say you're all for freedom of expression but then can't handle my lovable cartoon? Barça? I know you're there. :shades:

Suggestion 1: CHILL.

Now don't close this - there's more to come. Assim had his own little home here...I wanna do it too.. :crybaby:

·
Administrator
29,802 Posts
No, I closed the thread because Sabry Accused Lili (Not me) and he was wrong and the question in the thread turned to be useless and without sense.
I am closing this one because because the fun is over. This is the Questions and Suggestion forum, not the "Let's we all be little brats forum".
Firdaus, enough is Enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.