Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do know that many of you didnt want him when you heard that Inter was goin to buy him but tell me the truth now!
Do you like him???????

I personally think that is very good but he´s a cind of a diva! Wants to dribble (not that it´s bad) all the time, and usually loses the ball!

But I´m with him the whole time!!!!!
I TRUST HIM!!!!!! SEEDORF!!!!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like Seedorf. I was one of the few who was happy when Inter bought him. I think that Lippi knows that Seedorf is a talent also. Remember what he did when Davids went to Turin from Milan. I'm not saying that Lippi is going to change him into the next Davids but i'm willing to bet that he will change Clarence to a better all around player. He amazed me with the way he could change the game around. Before he came over I watched him play in some champions league games. He came on as a sub and instantly changed the pace of the game creating chances. I think that theres one person we need to convince about his skills though. Rijkaard is clueless. He has stuck Clarence on the bench for the last 2 Dutch games. He has preferred Phillip Cocu. Cocu over SEEDORF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? Cocu is a great player but I would stick Clarence with Davids any day.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I thnk he sucks.
If he is that good, he could easily play in REAL.

but he failed to do so.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Seedorf is a good player with lots of room to improve.Plus he's young and he could be a very valuable asset to Inter for many years to come.But he's definetely not a playmaker and should stick in midfield.With Lippi's guidance,I'm sure he'll turn out to be top class!.Let's hope Moratti doesn't do anything rash to the squad soon..

Forza Inter!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I think he is a good player,not excellent!He is still not a classy player!He still have to learn a lot,ah,yes,he is just 23,he can be a real class player!He has to clear his position too I think,cuz if he is an attacking midfielder,he seems lacking creativity and accurate passing!If you say he is a defensive midfielder,he is not aggressive enough and still to improve tackling ability,but again,he is just 23,so...

Forza Seedorf!!!
Forza Inter!!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seedorf is:

Fast , young , decent dribbler ( but bad thing is he did it too often and loses it) , good but inconsistent performer

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
He changed and helped our team in a period when we needed lifting. An excpetional player and a very hard worker. A smart purchase by Moratti.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
What's up with holland not playing him..
It is too bad..
Seedorf at inter is excellant//He and DiBiagio finally had a click toward the end of the season..
Seedorf has definitly stepped up and will continue to do so..:cool:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Cocu is a better and more useful than Davids right now.He may not be as exiting but he does he job effectivelly,something Seedorf doesnt.Cocu makrs and wins many balls,doesnt hold the ball too much and spreads the game great.Seedorf has talent but he misuses it...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lippi didn't want him.It's Moratti who though that Seedorf could be useful for INter,and he was right.
Forza Seedorf!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
!!!!?

Ofcourse Lippi wanted Seedorf GEO!
That´s nonsens!!!!
He said that Seedorf will be the main character in Inter and that the team will build up around Seedorf...he´s the MAN!........

Wait and see.....he´s still young!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To AMORUSO:

Yo bodie....Is Parma´s Forum to boring???
Why do I always see you here?????
And not that I mind, but you allways seems to say against us all!!!!!! GO WHERE YOU BELONG, no hart feelings!

INTER

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Driton don't be ignorant. Anyone can post their feelings in this forum. Besides I think Amo has finally found the light. Hehehe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts