Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) JamesB has no interest in Israeli football.
2) JamesB does not know anything about Israeli football.
3) In addition JamesB does not know a thing about the rules of posting on internet forums such as the fact that posts should be short, on subject, etc.
4) I of course did not read any of the post by JamesB.
5) JamesB is now on my ignore list which makes it a certainty that I will neither see nor read any of his future posts.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Speaking as a muslim and yes I'm american, however of egyptian descent. There is very little doubt that both sides have commited some despicable acts against each other. At this point, cooler heads should prevail and understand that we all need to live with each other and even cooperate for the greater good of everyone. To keep steering the pot doesn't help JamesB!

Sports forums allow us to share interests and bring people closer. Lets try to keep the spirit of good sportsmanship alive and well :) :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
footballnut said:
Speaking as a muslim and yes I'm american, however of egyptian descent. There is very little doubt that both sides have commited some despicable acts against each other. At this point, cooler heads should prevail and understand that we all need to live with each other and even cooperate for the greater good of everyone. To keep steering the pot doesn't help JamesB!

Sports forums allow us to share interests and bring people closer. Lets try to keep the spirit of good sportsmanship alive and well :) :)

:) nicely said...
I mean... Let James speak, but there was so much falsehood in what he said, especially on who formed what.

The Current Israel FA, did form the PFA. It got ressurected again in 1993, with the help of the IFA.

Too bad, Too Bad...JamesB doesn't see that it was Israel FA who went and helped the PFA buy jerseys, help them get documents to leave for games abroad, wanted reconcilation games...

Like i said, add insult to injury, but.....why?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts