Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if Parreira play 4-3-3 or 3-4-2-1 then only Ronaldo the true striker. behind him it will be Ronaldinho and Kaka. so the question is who should be the replacement of Ronaldo if he get injured? Adriano? do u think this kid is the best replacement? what about Ricardo Oliveira or Marcio Amoroso? are there anyone else?
we have tons of great attacking midfielders but where are the true strikers?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I prefer Adriano, but for now I'd go with Luís Fabiano, since the difference between them is not that big and LF is going through a better moment.

I was thinking about it yesterday, and we lack good support strikers. We have some very good left-wingers (Denílson, Robinho, Daniel Carvalho) and CFs, but we lack a new player like Rivaldo, Del Piero, Cassano...

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
I prefer Adriano, but for now I'd go with Luís Fabiano, since the difference between them is not that big and LF is going through a better moment.

I was thinking about it yesterday, and we lack good support strikers. We have some very good left-wingers (Denílson, Robinho, Daniel Carvalho) and CFs, but we lack a new player like Rivaldo, Del Piero, Cassano...
Since when Del Piero and Cassano are Brazilians? ;)

Seriously, does Brazil even need a support striker? Doesn't the formula with two playmakers (Ronaldinho and Kaka), where they exchange the position of support strikers, work equally well or even better?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i think the solution is to transform kaka into a supporting striker. this what parreira is doing right now. kaka replaces rivaldo. another alternative is to use robinho

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
May be Ewerthon of Borussia Dortmund. He is playing as a support-striker and scored 10 goals so far ... and I thought Robinho and D.Carvalho are also options to do so. Anyway, with Kaka and R. Gaucho on our side, we don't need support-strikers imo as they can provide this job as well.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
It's true we can use two playmakers and one striker, but having a different option is also important.

I wanted to say Ewerthon but I was a little shy since I'm not watching him this season (they show very few Borussia games) but his stats are very good. He's also young and can play as a right-winger, a position we don't have many players (class players I can remember him and Geovanni ex-Cruzeiro, Barça now Benfica).

So we have:

Left-wingers:
Denílson, Robinho, Daniel Carvalho

Right-wingers:
Ewerthon, Geovanni

Strikers:
Ronaldo, Luís Fabiano, Adriano, França

Anyone else? Maybe Vagner Love in the future, but he's still very young and has to show this high-quality in a big championship. Brasileirão will be a good test for him.

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
Why supporting striker, when he have two "ponta- de- lanças" like Kaka and ROnaldinho. It is just to build a tatical formation for lonely FOwards - Ronaldo is good for that, Luis Fabiano is so selfish that is he is perfect for this.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:

Kaka and Ronaldinho can bang more goals and play support striker better than Cassano and Del Piero

Kaka can play just like Rivaldo if not better in the long run

What we might lack is someone to replace RC and Cafu, we don´t have anyone that can do what they do. We will probably be forced to play a 3 defence system and use someone like Mancine, which IMO is much inferior than Cafu

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Kaka and Ronaldinho can bang more goals and play support striker better than Cassano and Del Piero
Actually no, they don't.

Ronaldinho wasn't as good as support striker and Kaka lacks the ability to play with his back to the goal. It's very different. Both of the brazilians have as their main strenght their long runs carrying the ball and shot. They are better doing this when they come from behind, not when they receive the ball with their back to the goal. If you ever played football in your life you should know this.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Del Piero and Cassano are not that good when playing with their back to the goal either.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
umm I thought support strikers played like Raul, receiving with his back and but running aswell. Kaka can do it and he is a natural when comes into scoring and so can Ronaldinho.

Last game against Sociedad, Saviola was subbed and he played a bit of cf. They are just the type of players we need to play deep and push the counter on fast runs feeding Ronaldo.

If we don´t win the next WC it will not be because of shortage of attacking options. This is the best crop of attacking players we had a for a very long time

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Liternit said:

If we don´t win the next WC it will not be because of shortage of attacking options. This is the best crop of attacking players we had a for a very long time
Yes, that is 100% right. You'd probably have to go back to 1970 to find the attacking equivalent for the current Brazil squad.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
OAnimal said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Del Piero and Cassano are not that good when playing with their back to the goal either.
Your right Cassano also creates plays in the mid, with Mancine and runs with the ball as well. His best game definetely is not receiving with his back, he simply lacks build to do it and does not know how to protected the ball.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Why supporting striker, when he have two "ponta- de- lanças" like Kaka and ROnaldinho. It is just to build a tatical formation for lonely FOwards - Ronaldo is good for that, Luis Fabiano is so selfish that is he is perfect for this.
Oh yeah sure, Luís Fabiano is such a selfish player, if he plays as a lone striker he will be only supported but there'll be no need to pass the ball to anyone. JCamilo, it was one of the most dumb things I have ever heard. it is not focking pebolim

And there is a big difference between Cassano/Del Piero and Kaká. Cassano has 11 goals in Serie A so far this season, Kaká must have about 8 or 9. It means Cassano is more like a centerforward than kaká? Ofc not, Cassano is more like a centerforward becuz he positions as a centerforward like Kaká and R. Gaúcho are obviously trequartistas. Some ppl here are so dumb they dont know if the position of players. Is it so hard to understand? A PLAYERS POSITION IS HOW HE POSITIONS ON PITCH NOT HIS PLAY STYLE

·
Registered
100 Posts
about true striker
for now,only R9:DNALDAG:howler::DS is brazil's true striker
BRAZIL's kings are conquering the world now
DAGOODS KING OF ESPANHA
Ronaldinho king of CATALUNA
kaka king of ROMAN IMPERIUM
i prefer to write this in brazilian forum instead of the clubs forum
the formula for real madrid/mierda's victory is very simple
BRING DAGOODS to the pitch
i write it here instead of in madrid forum since there are too many arrogant and hypocritical spaniards there,who won't ever admit that DAGOODS is the key of everything,(there is also an unsignificant number of ronaldo doubters in here,brazilian forum,pls forum manager,send them to the HELL since they are bugs and nuisance 'which' stain the greatness of brazilian football,REMOVE THE BUGS!)
DAGOODS's absence costs madrid one title
the same law of nature(BRAZIL's kings are conquering the world now)applies to cataluna and roman imperium
yes DAGOODS is fattie but u see he scored just after injury,
GO TO HELL FATTIE'S HATERS!
oh yeah i almost forget,as usual,in a comeback after long injury(which is very typical for DAGOODS)there must
be a smuggling amateur radio broadcaster of a radio station who can't afford paying the license of broadcasting match of DAGOODS' comeback
in the middle of his live match report he shouts loudly,
OH HE IS BACK!HE IS BACK!HE IS BACK!
GOLAZO DE BRAZIL!GOLAZO DE BRAZIL!GOLAZO DE BRAZIL!
AZO,AZO,AZO!
and he proceeds
I WANT HENLY!I WANT HENLY!I WANT HENLY!
:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
Oh yeah sure, Luís Fabiano is such a selfish player, if he plays as a lone striker he will be only supported but there'll be no need to pass the ball to anyone. JCamilo, it was one of the most dumb things I have ever heard. it is not focking pebolim
More dumb that you claiming that he is a lone striker in a team that have Grafite to support him ?
He is selfish, He have always been, even when he had Kaka at his side. That have nothing to do with his position and next time you want to make a point, be nice, read what is said and answer something that is related.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Urkell, are youimplying that...

DAGOODS is RONALDO himself?

Dammit Urkell, you promised not to tell!!!

:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts