Discussion Starter #1
Mancini - Zlatan - Quaresma

:lick:

Super Mario, Adriano, Figo, Jimigol, Stankovic as subs

Europe here we come!:thumbsup:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
definitely...still pissed about lamps...wasted our time...

hope to see adriano back from injury soon...

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46,030 Posts
Hope to see our defenders back real soon!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Man, I wish there wasn't a international break this week. Just so we could see this trio in action

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
The break is good, gives our injured defenders a chance to come back, and it gives RQ a chance to be worked into the system, though I imagine he'll be with Portugal. Either way, a break is fine.

·
Registered
479 Posts
The break is good, gives our injured defenders a chance to come back, and it gives RQ a chance to be worked into the system, though I imagine he'll be with Portugal. Either way, a break is fine.
He's not with Portugal because he hasnt been playing the entire pre season or season so far.

He has like 2 weeks before his first match..he'll prob spend time with Mourinho and Figo and watch Portugal play with them etc and learn how Mourinho wants him to play and Figo teaching him wise pearls of wisdom.

·
Registered
33,649 Posts
Mancini - Zlatan - Quaresma

:lick:

Super Mario, Adriano, Figo, Jimigol, Stankovic as subs

Europe here we come!:thumbsup:
Too bad Zlatan needs to be used as a lone striker, him being more of a creator than a killer.

Maybe Mou should consider a 4-4-2.

---------Balo/Adri
------------------Zlatan
Mancini--------------------RQ
---------Cambi--Muntari

Nah, these wingers are probably too f***ing lazy.

·
Registered
479 Posts
they can afford to be lazy, Cambiasso and Muntari are really defensive minded and solid.

Also Quaresma tracks back nowadays most of the time, co adrieense did that to him.

I think 4-4-2 would be the best as well.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Too bad Zlatan needs to be used as a lone striker, him being more of a creator than a killer.

---------Balo/Adri
------------------Zlatan
---------Cambi--Muntari

The way Zlatan is built, I think he can do pretty much everything up front. So this is a good problem to have. JM thinks he can make the 4-3-3 work, he has his man now, lets see him work his magic.

·
Registered
24,250 Posts
My prediction is that Young Mancio will be a semi-flop. Not of Cesar, Mariano or Guly-esqeue proportions but still a a flop. Balotelli better rise to the occassion. :hopeful:

Balotelli - Ibrahimovic - Quaresma

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
My prediction is that Young Mancio will be a semi-flop. Not of Cesar, Mariano or Guly-esqeue proportions but still a a flop. Balotelli better rise to the occassion. :hopeful:

Balotelli - Ibrahimovic - Quaresma

Mancini never starter level at this moment.

--------------Balotelli/Adriano
-------Ibra
---------------------Quaresma

·
Registered
33,649 Posts
The way Zlatan is built, I think he can do pretty much everything up front. So this is a good problem to have. JM thinks he can make the 4-3-3 work, he has his man now, lets see him work his magic.
What magic, he can turn Zlatan into a clinical finisher? :pp

·
Registered
11,657 Posts

---------Balo/Adri
------------------Zlatan
---------Cambi--Muntari

:thumbsup: nice. Drop JZ to LB and Maxwell to the bench and its perfect for who we have in the team

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I m still expecting Crespo to be offloaded.

Its rather strange to have both Crespo and Cruz, while playing Ibrahimovic/Adriano up there.

Granted, Ibra/Adriano can play on the sides. but that would make the wingers Amantino+Quaresma+Figo+JimeGol and Versatile-Balotelli becoming a sort-of OverFlow.

As JimeGol is made use of, in the mid, then, one of Crespo/Cruz has to go, if not both to move, as Adriano/ibra is fixated there.

I dont know. Not many hours left. i 'd rather have a lower number of players than hearing them complaining about lesser playing time, or get angry at not being in the CL list or both..

or 4231 (4411) all the way.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
back when Adriano was not injured Mourinho hinted that he would be starting.

I wonder if it really will be

----------------Adriano
====-=================Ibra
Mancini------------------0---------Quaresma
----------Muntari------Cambiasso

JZ LB Maicon RB,,, and probably Chivu and Cordoba

I hear Samuel and Rivas is about to be taken off the CL list so I guess Mourinho prefers Burdisso, Chivu, Matrix, and Cordoba over Samuel

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Burdisso and Matrix over Samuel? Does Mourinho want to single handedly stop us from making it past the Round of 16?

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Burdisso and Matrix over Samuel? Does Mourinho want to single handedly stop us from making it past the Round of 16?
Samuel is most likely not fit enough to be included. That's the reason gazzeta has stated. Seeing as no one but our medical team knows how his recovery is going we can't judge.

Remember ballack was excluded till January last year from the chelsea cl squad cause of his injury.

Pretty sure Walter will be included for the knockout phase when the list is submitted in Feb if his recovery goes well.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts