Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a thread to discuss everything regarding travelling to Parma. Ask any questions here and hopefully members can assist you with your questions. Also use this to post your dates on when you intend to visit the Tardini.

I will update this first post into a guide when I get the time. It could be some weeks as I am very busy, but I will get one up eventually.

It could be cool to get this sticked if we can get good information in here.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just tonight booked my flights and hotel to return to Parma!!

As you know, I made my first visit in January to see Parma-Udinese and me and my girlfriend loved it so much we have booked another visit to see Parma-Genoa. staying in Parma from April 16-19.
This should certainly attract the goals that I didn't see against Udinese ;)

FORZA PARMA!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I just tonight booked my flights and hotel to return to Parma!!

As you know, I made my first visit in January to see Parma-Udinese and me and my girlfriend loved it so much we have booked another visit to see Parma-Genoa. staying in Parma from April 16-19.
This should certainly attract the goals that I didn't see against Udinese ;)

FORZA PARMA!!
Wanna go on a blindate?:smileani: Me, Parmigiano and Professor X is going to that game.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wanna go on a blindate?:smileani: Me, Parmigiano and Professor X is going to that game.
Cool. What do you know about Bar Gianni?

Thanks for the sticky Djet. :thumbsup:

Btw, I paid 167 pound for three nights stay at Astoria, return flights and a meet and greet car parking service in England. Not too bad IMO.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Cool. What do you know about Bar Gianni?

Thanks for the sticky Djet. :thumbsup:

Btw, I paid 167 pound for three nights stay at Astoria, return flights and a meet and greet car parking service in England. Not too bad IMO.
Great price. Have just booked the flight (30 euro) but i think we gonna stay in Milano like the times before. Bar Gianni?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great price. Have just booked the flight (30 euro) but i think we gonna stay in Milano like the times before. Bar Gianni?
How long is the train from Milano to Parma?

Bar Gianni. I saw it on the official website. It seems to be a bar down Duca Alexander (an off road from the Tardini) where supporters (I think mainly the boys) gather. I was thinking of going there before or after the game this time. I went to Dolce Vita in Garibaldi after the game and it was quite a lively bar even on a Sunday last time.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I recommend the Du Park hotel.

There is a bank and supermarket right in front of the hotel. So if your ever in need of supplies. The walk to the stadium is also rather easy...you basically get to take a 10-15 min walk along the river and then once you get to Ponte Italia you take a left and you have another 10 min walk...and voila Tardini.

·
Registered
410 Posts
How long is the train from Milano to Parma?

Bar Gianni. I saw it on the official website. It seems to be a bar down Duca Alexander (an off road from the Tardini) where supporters (I think mainly the boys) gather. I was thinking of going there before or after the game this time. I went to Dolce Vita in Garibaldi after the game and it was quite a lively bar even on a Sunday last time.
The train from Milano to Parma takes about 1,5 hours. We stayed in Parma once but there is not much to do in the town. Milano is more lively.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The train from Milano to Parma takes about 1,5 hours. We stayed in Parma once but there is not much to do in the town. Milano is more lively.
OK.

I think there's enough to do for a small break. I love the city itself. I'm really excited about getting there again.

Last time I went we couldn't fly from Parma due to fog and had to get a coach transfer to Bologna :yuck: Of course I wore my scarf proudly through the airport!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not long now :).

I have a feeling Dzemaili will make his first game back against Genoa. He was MOTM according to the papers when I saw Parma-Udinese.

Two games in a season, I feel very fortunate!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Not long now :).

I have a feeling Dzemaili will make his first game back against Genoa. He was MOTM according to the papers when I saw Parma-Udinese.

Two games in a season, I feel very fortunate!!
Same here!! I want to witness Hernan before he ends his career, gonna be crazy!!!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When he signed I kinda had the impression he would score his first gol vs Genoa but thought it would be too far away..it could become possible. I would love to witness a bullet header infront of the curva nord.

I will see when I am there but I might sit in the Tribuna Oveste again like last time, as close to the Curva without being in it, I liked that area to be able to sit and watch the game. I was surrounded by 50 year old woman mainly haha.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Btw, how long are you in Parma for Crespo? I plan to get on the beers after the game, go for food and head to one of the bars - prob Dolce Vita on Via Farini again like last time and sink some Vodka cocktails. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Btw, how long are you in Parma for Crespo? I plan to get on the beers after the game, go for food and head to one of the bars - prob Dolce Vita on Via Farini again like last time and sink some Vodka cocktails. :)
How about watching the Rome derby and having a couple of drinks after our game on sunday? Me and Crespo are going down to Parma together, with some friends.

Btw, the Rome derby has been moved from 20.45 to 18.30 on sunday due to security reasons.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I found out about a bar called Bar Gianni on Duca Alexander, a road off from the stadio. I might try and find that after the game for a few beers and then go into Garibaldi in the evening.

1 - 20 of 293 Posts