Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These players have been put on the transferlist by SF: Hesp, Baia, Dehu, Bogarde, Okunowo and Litmanen.

D

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm, I understand SF intention of selling Bogarde, Dehu and Hesp (although he can make a good 2nd keeper).
I cannot say much about Okunowo he didn't get much chance under Van Gaal and had to be loaned out.
As for Litmanen and Baia, I feel that both were always injured for the past season, maybe we should give them a chance especially for Litmanen as he was great at Ajax.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
550 Posts
We should give Litmanen and Baia a chance. Litmanen hasn't turned into a bad player overnight and Baia is a good keeper. Although it is inevitable Hesp and Bogarde were on their way out - you have to admire Bogarde's fighting qualities. Also, he is a strong central defender but sometimes clumsy. Dehu never established himself and Okunowo isn't good enough for Barca.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Selling Bogarde, Dehu, Hesp and Okunowo seems ok to me.
But I´m not really sure about Baia and Litmanen.

The goalkeeper-situation is something we already discussed.
Apparently, Ferrer is planning with Dutruel, Reina and maybe Prats. I would prefer Baia or Arnau over all three of them, but obviously Serra Ferrer doesn´t.

Litmanen should get another chance this year, let´s see if he finds a new club anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts