Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
In Exile
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read some whinings about Zambrotta and Dos Santos unsuccesful transfers etc, haven't had time to reply back then, now I'm ready but I forgot in which thread did I read it, and where should I post my comments. So I came up with an idea to open a special thread where people could post their opinion how Txiki, Laporta, Soriano and Ingla suck. This is a lot more practical, posts informing us how Txiki sucks will be kept in one thread, and if some shmuck would want to disagree on this common knowledge, he could reply in one thread.

Besides, the posts about how Txiki sucks are pretty repetitive and it's very anoying if one has to type the same sentences (like Txiki sucks) over and over again, so I prepaired some samples, which posters could use in their own posts.

Sample 1: Generally unsatisfied with transfers and life in general

Txiki sucks. Laporta sucks lately too.

Sample 2: Some other club signs any player.

Txiki sucks. Another opportunity missed.

Sample 3: Some other club fails to sign any player.

Txiki sucks.What are we waiting, sign him, it will be another opportunity missed.

Sample 4: We sign a player.

Txiki sucks. How come we always buy so expensive. Txiki, you dumbass, have you ever played FM, if negotiations don't go as planned, just reload from a previous save!

Sample 5: We sell a player.

Txiki sucks. How come we always sell so cheap. Txiki, you dumbass, have you ever played FM, if negotiations don't go as planned, just reload from a previous save!

Sample 6: We fail to buy or sell a player.

Txiki sucks. You dumbass, why do you think they add the Editor on CD. Just USE IT, and add/remove a player to/from the team, you dumbass!

·
In Exile
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Zambrotta case.

We bought this player, world champion at that moment and vastly regarded as the best RB (or at least one of the few of the best) for 14m.

We sold this player at 31 of age, who was timid, slow and lost to a point when being uncertain sometimes should he pair with Messi or rather tackle him to the only suitor for 9m+2m.

·
In Exile
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dos Santos case

We sold a player for 7m+4m, who managed as a canterano to get booed buy his own fans in his first season. I was thinking what he achieved in his first season, and that's the only thing that came to my mind.

He (or his agent) started to flirt with EPL from the beginning of the season (remember the news from the start of the season that he's not under contract and that we'll lose him like Cesc to some EPL side). It's reported though that his contract runs out in 2009. It was now all never; and he was not prepaired to renew on our conditions (that's my speculation though). I remember how he or his agent moaned how he is not appreciated/welcomed enough Barcelona. I always thought, what's wrong with you, what are you mumbling. Now it's a bit clearer, when he or his agent talked about being appreciated in Barcelona, they thought about the wage being offered in contract renewal. Probably, a crack as he is, he was offered just a wage of squad/backup player.

Anyway, if here we have a player who's a professional (but there were reports of damaging Ronaldinho influence), who would won't to succeed at Barcelona and not to jump to other clubs when they offer better offers, I would be against this transfer. But so.. The fee is not that bad: the 4m variables are reported to be connected with his appereances, if he's a complete bust and ends up as a backup player for Tottenham 7m is a good deal, if he ends up as an important player for Tottenham 11m is a good deal, if he ends up a crack, we made a mistake – ie we should promise him a more important role in the team and appropriate wage raise. It remains to be seen.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Sample 6: We fail to buy or sell a player.

Txiki sucks. You dumbass, why do you think they add the Editor on CD. Just USE IT, and add/remove a player to/from the team, you dumbass!
Would like to make a correction here. He'd be better off in just having a new dummy user take control of that club and flog the player off for peanuts to Barca or have them buy our Thurams and Edmilsons.:pp

·
In Exile
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would like to make a correction here. He'd be better off in just having a new dummy user take control of that club and flog the player off for peanuts to Barca or have them buy our Thurams and Edmilsons.:pp
Thought about it, but this is alread going on IRL. It's a general consensus that Txiki sucks, but Pedja/Calderon combo suck even more. They ARE someone else's dummy users, that's the only explanation how come that that clown became the president of RM. Anyway let's keep it simple in this thread, and discuss how Txiki sucks.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Barcoslav,

With your reasoning when it comes to Giovani, it all seems logical. If all that are true, and most of it proably are, he can go to hell and take his vulture of an agent with him.

Still, I want to use Sample 5.

Txiki sucks. How come we always sell so cheap. Txiki, you dumbass, have you ever played FM, if negotiations don't go as planned, just reload from a previous save! :mad: :scream: :frustrat:

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
dos Santos case

We sold a player for 7m+4m, who managed as a canterano to get booed buy his own fans in his first season. I was thinking what he achieved in his first season, and that's the only thing that came to my mind.

He (or his agent) started to flirt with EPL from the beginning of the season (remember the news from the start of the season that he's not under contract and that we'll lose him like Cesc to some EPL side). It's reported though that his contract runs out in 2009. It was now all never; and he was not prepaired to renew on our conditions (that's my speculation though). I remember how he or his agent moaned how he is not appreciated/welcomed enough Barcelona. I always thought, what's wrong with you, what are you mumbling. Now it's a bit clearer, when he or his agent talked about being appreciated in Barcelona, they thought about the wage being offered in contract renewal. Probably, a crack as he is, he was offered just a wage of squad/backup player.

Anyway, if here we have a player who's a professional (but there were reports of damaging Ronaldinho influence), who would won't to succeed at Barcelona and not to jump to other clubs when they offer better offers, I would be against this transfer. But so.. The fee is not that bad: the 4m variables are reported to be connected with his appereances, if he's a complete bust and ends up as a backup player for Tottenham 7m is a good deal, if he ends up as an important player for Tottenham 11m is a good deal, if he ends up a crack, we made a mistake – ie we should promise him a more important role in the team and appropriate wage raise. It remains to be seen.
Completely agree with your analysis. If the player feels he has grown out of his boots after just one season at the club then he needs to go. Look at the brighter side, when was the last time we received such a neat income from a La Masia player. Probably goes back to the days of Ivan de la Pena.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Personally I couldn't bring myself to write time and time again how a Dream Team hero sucks just because I don't agree with his transfer policy but hey ho.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Txiki, didn't you know that other than just assembling the best collection of players in the world, that you have to coach them, manage them and spy on them in their personal lives to keep them under control and performing. You failed to complete the job. You suck because you could not do the job of 30 men!!!

·
Registered
24,049 Posts
Txiki sucks. How come we always sell so cheap. Txiki, you dumbass, have you ever played FM, if negotiations don't go as planned, just reload from a previous save! :mad: :scream: :frustrat:
Or take over the club you negotiate with. Lets take over Real Madrid maybe? ;)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Txiki sucks! :pp

·
Wizard lvl 99
115 Posts
So why are selling GDS? Is it a done deal? How the hell did we go from preaching the next Ronnie to treating a 18-19 year old like crap and wanting to loan/sell him???

Did I miss something here?

What has GDS done to you guys to treat him like that? So a 19 year old failed to help Barcelona win an silverware; that we put the blame on such a kid? When did he ever say I don't want to play for Barcelona?

And, when the kid asks us to stop booing him because it messes up his mentality and thinks the Barcelona fans don't even want him at the pitch what do we do? We keep on booing. After all that you want to loan him out to see if he is any good and if he is to bring him back?

All he needs is backing up from the fans and Barca plus some confidence. I am sure the Spurs at Tottenham will give him just that and are eager to scream his name after a hat trick.....

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
The problem is the Brazilian mentalitity. They think everything is party party. We should sign European players. Cruijff agrees with me.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Andrés Iniesta;6393385 said:
The problem is the Brazilian mentalitity. They think everything is party party. We should sign European players. Cruijff agrees with me.
So you would rather sign a European RB whoever that is instead of Alvés for example based on nationality?

You have to take the good with the bad.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
So this mean we shouldn't sign Dani Alvés then? :pp

There will always be exceptions.

·
Registered
297 Posts
txiki suck? but why? what did I do? guys I am genuinally hurt :cry:
oh right, the other txiki

1 - 20 of 81 Posts