Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter is doing excellent. They have vieri who scores every game. Plus a super supporting cast of Kallon Ventola and Adriano all who are young and future stars.

Also Recoba who is a midfielder can make an excellent attacker.

Ronaldo is finished. He can NEVER play a full season NEVER! Inter should obtain what they can for him while they still can.

Imagine if Inter traded him 2 years ago we could have gotten a player like Thuram or Davids or a Nesta a real world class player. Inter might as well trade him before he is worth less than a deflated ball.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Mate, your not an Inter fan, not everyone who likes Brazil is an inter fan, and to prove it.

Well, no Inter fan would even think about selling our champion. Thats why being an Inter fan is the hardest, because you need to be patient. Ronaldo is a pillar of Inter, he is why being an Inter fan is a big challenge. Ronaldo isnt finished, how come everyone didnt jump on the shoulders of Del Piero, everyone thinks he is a Juve legend, he isnt even playing good right now, it took Del Piero one season to get into shape and start dominating like hell. how about ronaldo, 3 goals and one bar in 3 games, beat that. Your Rivaldo is the biggest loser and is still regarded a great player. And whoever thinks that Ronaldo wont be back is putting sh!t in his own brain, you know that Ronaldo had great glimpses, you know that your OWN legend, even though i think he is overrated like Rivaldo, Pele missed out on the world cup and a season and a half of football. But he is still regarded as the best player ever. let me tell you this, Ronaldo is gonna be back, and he is gonna make his previous years look like crap, he will come back fro club and country and kick ar$e, listen im an azzuri fan, a huge one, but you know that if Brazil wins the world cup WITH Ronaldo, ill be just as happy. Roanldo is a legend, he will become the greartest players every.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
jason_at_uofa said:
Inter is doing excellent. They have vieri who scores every game. Plus a super supporting cast of Kallon Ventola and Adriano all who are young and future stars.

Ronaldo is finished. He can NEVER play a full season NEVER! Inter should obtain what they can for him while they still can.

Imagine if Inter traded him 2 years ago we could have gotten a player like Thuram or Davids or a Nesta a real world class player. Inter might as well trade him before he is worth less than a deflated ball.

We don't need those players !!!!
Ronaldo is way way better than those 3 guys !
Too bad he's not a 100%

but Ronaldo is an Inter legend and should never be sold

Imagine Raul is sold by real madrid
Imagine Maldini is sold by MIlan

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
tell ya what jason

Next Year Inter will play CL, with both ROnaldo and VIeri plus REcoba, I gues you should wait for them to finally right down Ronaldo, he is done yet, just be patient, do you think if Inter wins the scudetto with cuper, INTER will be intimidated of Real madrid?? cuper the CL miracle worker?? hahah keep trying to put inter and Ronaldo down when you can soon wont be so easy pal

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
jason_at_uofa said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
this is the most stupid opinion. :rolleyes:
we have to sell ronaldo:confused: :confused: have you lost your mine?:D ronaldo is still the best. it's true he dont reach his form yet. but i'm, as inter and brazil fan, always believe that the time will come and i'm satisfied with his current performance. no one did like ronnie. he was injured for almost two years, but when he returned, he scored 3 goals in two games!!!!:cool: how did you say he is finished?:confused: :confused:

bro, with vieri and ronnie at the front it makes the other players playing with big big confidences. and we must win with such a spirit like that. couple weeks ago, we were defeated by chievo and ronnie-vieri played together for 90 minutes, but i never admited that we played badly. we just unlucky! lupatelli had done great job on the other hand toldo hadnt.

after all, ronnie is the inter symbol. i cant imagine that he play at the field wearing aother jersey except inter's and brazil's. every players may leave inter but not with ronnie and javier. and let me remind you, there's no player in the whole world, even raul the madrid's wonder boy:rolleyes: , , have a name IL PHENOMENON

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If any of you made your decisions with your head and not your heart you would know it is time to sell Ronaldo! He isnt a life time member like Raul on Madrid or Maldini on Milan. He had a great single season for inter many years ago.

Face it he is finished. Inter need help on their defense and midfield they are solid in goal and up front.

He will never be good again. I would rather have a guy like Kallon or Ventola play every game than Ronaldo who plays a few and I mean very very few games or even minutes a year.

3 Years is long enough. Dont you guys have a limit? Make decisions with your mind not your heart or all you all 3 years old?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Go away you loser:D

He scored 3 goals in his last 3 matches against the always tough Serie A teams defense what more can you expect?from a guy who has been held back by his injury for 2 years?he never played top class football for 2 years of course it made sense if he was to get a muscular strain just like he is having right now....

Can I ask you a question BTW?where were you when he scored those goals?huh...?:Dembarassed huh?now you are looking for his mistakes again is it?get a life bro', leave out ur loser attitude......

did you see his goals?:D especially the one against Verona?when he lashed onto a through ball leaving 2 Verona defenders helpless chasing him in his 70% of his full speed?(yes only 70%;))
and eventually did his typical style of one-on-one goalscoring went passed the goalie and there u go a typical Ronaldo goal...you know what it meant?it means he is back...!!!:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah hes really back then he'll be gone another 15 games. So when is Ronaldo returning LOL?

Will he get injured his first game back??

Pele could give you a game and take 15 off if thats what you want.

Face it Ronaldo is deader than Elvis.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ok, I will explain to you WHY Inter should not sell Ronaldo.

We all know that a fit Ronaldo IS one of the very, very best (if not THE best) players in the world. Right now he is injured and is struggling to make a return and find his form. The thing is, his market value right now is at its lowest. Basically, if you sell Ronaldo now you'll get peanuts. On the other hand, what IF Ronaldo deos indeed come back? Will you feel comfortable thinking that you sold THAT player for peanuts? That would make no sense. Ronaldo's current status is not worth many things, but Ronaldo's potential ability can be proven gold for Inter.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
jason_at_uofa said:
Yeah hes really back then he'll be gone another 15 games. So when is Ronaldo returning LOL?

Will he get injured his first game back??

Pele could give you a game and take 15 off if thats what you want.

Face it Ronaldo is deader than Elvis.
Again...go away loser:D

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
we should delete this topic :mad:

·
Registered
104 Posts
The guy is a god when he is healthy but he is made of glass. It is very sad to see him not play:( But I really think inter should sell him because I dont think he will ever be at 100% again:( I really like this guy but for the money he getting paid inter should get a couple of good players that can play the whole season. Ronaldo only plays a couple games a year. It hard to get reid of a player you love but sometimes it is beat for the team.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
dave66 said:
The guy is a god when he is healthy but he is made of glass. It is very sad to see him not play:( But I really think inter should sell him because I dont think he will ever be at 100% again:( I really like this guy but for the money he getting paid inter should get a couple of good players that can play the whole season. Ronaldo only plays a couple games a year. It hard to get reid of a player you love but sometimes it is beat for the team.
another antagonist :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ronaldo of 70% is worth having in the team than any of the player mentioned reason being is because he is R9. Its the same reson why Roma always pick a half fit off form Bati over Montella or Delveccio. As they say, form is temporary but class is permanent. R9 is pure class even when he's strutting along with one leg :) Plus all the mercendise and the fans fare that go along with him..

But when he is truly back to his best, which i believe he will if the club and the fans are very patient if not this year than may be next year, than he surely will set the world alight again, and make all the peaple who called for his head realise what stupid impatient and impulsive morons they used to be..:cool:

·
Greta joke sharer
23,651 Posts
I´m getting real tired of people saying that Ronaldo is finished every god damn time he gets a minor injury set-back. I´ve said it before and I´ll say it one more time, these small injuries doesn´t effect his career in the long run. If he gets another knee-injury then it´s a completely different situation, then I will agree that his career is most likely finished.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nonsense !! I wonder why this topic should come ? .. it's very sensitive issue especially for Interist like us. Ronaldo is our admirer ,maybe he's not in the best yet but once he was fit , he'll score like people don't imagine too.

RONALDO SHOULD STAY

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
You guys will be saying the same thing in another 3 years, hoping for his return. I honestly don't think it will ever come. The guy has had every type of surgery known to man and he still keeps getting injured. No doubt he is one of the greatest when he was fit. I think it's time Inter sell him.

·
Registered
831 Posts
answer all of the following Q's

Q: should Inter sell Ronaldo ??
A: yes, to get money.
wrong answer. the correct answer is NO coz he makes money for Inter ... also if they do sell him he wont be worth much

Q: will ronaldo be the same player that he was ?
A: NO.
wrong again, u stupid student u would have said yes 3 weeks ago.. but now u say no and next week when he plays u will say yes .. whay a stupid dumb a$$

ur final grade is 0/100 u have answered all the Q's wrong u are the dumbest student's i have ever heard of !

·
Registered
831 Posts
i would like to Challenge any one of u people that think Inter should sell Ronaldo to give one good reason ..
come on ! one good reason

1 - 20 of 52 Posts