Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got the German bug and have taken the plunge with St. Pauli. They are stone broke and have lost most of there star players by not renewing contracts :( I am going to find some young German talent if there is any for free and bulid my team from thre. We are in the Regional South league which I think is the lowest in Germany for CM :groan:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Let's just hope you don't get sacked for promoting them...... (I just got sacked for the first time, apparently I was being too mouthy with the board when I demanded more money for transfers...)

Ah well =(

·
Registered
737 Posts
Same happened to me!!!

I was Fulham(cm03/04) just finished second season, won the Uefa Cup and qualified for CL.
I asked for more money for wages so i could compete in the CL but they said no so i gave them an ultimatum and they sacked me!!!

First time ive been sacked and it was after I won the Uefa Cup and finished 3rd in EPL!!!!!

God Damn Al Fayed!!!!:mad: :skull: :fero:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unlucky ChampMaster :( Half way in the German league at the moment we was first untill we lost our final game before the winter break and Munster are leading by one point :fero: Dusseldorf? (JawZ's team) are 3rd and gaining on me! :stress:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I won the league :happy: Dusseldorf come second as Munster lost quite a few game towards the end of the season :devil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts