Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all those threads in which folks have been bashing him totally undeservedly, how about a thread where we would only do something that he deserves more than bashing? And that is acknowledging his superb talent and mesmerizing qualities and hypnotizing runs which make him one of the most electrifying players in the world!:proud::star: :stuckup:

:proud::star:

:devil::strong:

:boxing:

:proud::star:

:stuckup::devil: :strong::boxing:

:star:

ALLEZ THIERRY!!!:proud::stuckup: :star::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Payman! :wallbang: You know it will become another bashing thread coz the Tit ain't respected here on XT! :tongue:

We've got way too many Tit threads here. A little restraint please.

I'm closing this one! On second thought I will let it go by in case I am accused of being the one who stopped his praise! :tongue: But only PRAISING HENRY is allowed in this thread!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haroon said:
Payman! :wallbang: You know it will become another bashing thread coz the Tit ain't respected here on XT! :tongue:

We've got way too many Tit threads here. A little restraint please.

I'm closing this one!
You better not close it!!!:fero::boxing:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
You better not close it!!!:fero::boxing:

Cheers.;)
I want to open another one too :stuckup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Lets make a thread for every player who gets bashed and say how underserved it is. Hes a quality player but I cant have threads like this.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Deano said:
Lets make a thread for every player who gets bashed and say how underserved it is. Hes a quality player but I cant have threads like this.

:shades:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Deano said:
Henry is bashed more than any other player on this forum. Surely he deserves the tiniest bit of credit and recognition that seems to be beyond so many of you?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
He is great and possibly the best footballer ever to play in the English Leagues, he would walk into any side on Earth. :star:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
7 threads made for henry,, haroon, merge them all in 1 thread :D

or better yet,, close em :finger:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
7 threads,, all arguing about who's better,, henry or sheva,, and every single person in XT (except biased gooners) say tht sheva is better ...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
yeah?

and francefootball also are serie a supporters,, cuz this year henry didnt take it and last year nedved didnt deserve it eh? ....

and dont tell me tht henry came in 2nd in fifa and shit,, 2nd isnt a prize for me,, the 1st is what counts :star:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.