Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the EPL Team Of The Year based on your votes.
GK: Dudek
LB: Silvestre
RB: G.Neville
CB: Ferdinand
CB: Hyypia
LM: Pires
RM: Ljungberg
CM: Vieira
CM: Keane
CF: Henry
CF: RVN

Subs
------
Given
Riise
Campbell
Beckham
Hasselbaink

·
Registered
775 Posts
Agree with Vedz

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Vedz and RVN ... for Becks to be in you'll have to replace Ljungberg.

Boxing gloves or dueling pistols?

·
Registered
66 Posts
who in their right minds included g neville and silvestre?
it doesnt take einstein to work out that manures CRAPPY defence cost them point after point. so gary neville and silvestre are included - very wise:rolleyes:
i cant remember 1 SINGLE GAME in which these 2 clowns had an outstanding game. like campbell at the theatre of prawns did, or hyypia at prawnland.

ludicrous:(

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gentlemen, the team is determined by results and that alone. some feel that silvestre hsa had his best season at united yet and gary nevile is also improving.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Gary Neville actually performed a lot more consistently this last season than he has ever done.

He could well have been Man Utd's most improved player this season.

I think he probably deserves his place in this team of the year.

·
Registered
190 Posts
g neville and silvestre are jokes...not even worth discussing and bringing into a team of the season. they are the epitome of the pathetic manure defence...

how van tapinelrooy got in ahead of hasselbaink is hilarious...:rolleyes: :D

other then that, the team looks good, but i would rather have gerrard for keane.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jern Lizardhous said:
Silvestre though :D :D :D

That fella is a joke as a defender ;)
i think you've been confusing him with graeme le saux.;) silvestre is physical, pacey, assertive but unfortunately there still remain several key flaws to his game. silvestre however just pipped riise to the position of left-back in the voting. as for you SRT, you're just a racist idiot and knowbody values your opinions.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Why has he not been banned yet? Seen him talking **** quite a few times. He's not exactly following that rule here that you call "friendly rivalry" is he?

·
Registered
190 Posts
beefy, exactly how am i racist? just because i call manchester united man U, doesnt make me racist because mancs arent a race.

kyo, kindly tell me what ur friendly rivalry theory is? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SRT said:
beefy, exactly how am i racist? just because i call manchester united manure, doesnt make me racist because mancs arent a race.

kyo, kindly tell me what ur friendly rivalry theory is? :rolleyes:
that's not what i'm referring to and you know it. expect him to be banned soon people.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.