Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think italy may play with the same formation.........or perhaps they might play 2 strikers........with totti behind..........vieri is 1 and the 2nd is most probably inzaghi............what do u guys think?also lemme add..........the way del piero played against ecuador...........shows what a ^!&#@! disgrace 2 the azzuri he is.......i mean that guy wont even move his a$$..........i seriously think he should go home................even an old war horse like hubner would have been better than del piero............sheesh!

·
Registered
655 Posts
The formation for the Croatia match will be very close to the same but with a different pairing up front, I think it might look like this.

___________________BUFFON_______________________

____PANUCCI____CANNAVARO___NESTA________MALDINI____

_________TOMMASI______DI BIAGIO______ZAMBROTTA_______

_______________________TOTTI________________________

_______INZAGHI______________________VIERI____________

Ride on man, I totally agree with you about Aless, he performance was less than respectable. He played like ****! He had no touch or feel for the game, I hope the Azzurri does not bring on a sub like that again. Baggio would have been a nice spot like that. I hope Del Piero will look like himself soon. Doni did not do anything either, so hopefully we find better combinations.
Perugia=Mathis hater!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts