Discussion Starter #162

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
V8KfbVvOtOo

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,989 Posts
Actually reminds me a bit of Lucian in his style. But of course, Snagov defence is awful :D and they're still very young, but youth is very important. He has a bright future, it's a matter of nurturing that and see how he handles the better opposition in the future. And other attributes, like teamwork, as well as his mental and physical development.

But thanks for sharing :thmbup:

·
General Iordanescu
28,225 Posts
Yeah, close in style to Lucian or Messi... I'm surprised Pele posted this, knowing his knack for strong players---kid looks small for his age ;)

But 20-yr old Romanian players screw up when compared to Messi by the pressi, can't imagine what a 10-yr old can do :pp

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Yeah, close in style to Lucian or Messi... I'm surprised Pele posted this, knowing his knack for strong players---kid looks small for his age ;)

But 20-yr old Romanian players screw up when compared to Messi by the pressi, can't imagine what a 10-yr old can do :pp
I like entertaining football whether it's provided by a strong player or not :) As for Teo , that goal might just be the best youth goal I've ever seen , so that alone gives me a bit of hope for him.

·
Registered
12,625 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
How's the talent hunting going guys? You might as well look for El Dorado and Atlantis while you're at it.

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
How's the talent hunting going guys? You might as well look for El Dorado and Atlantis while you're at it.
We have 11 supertalented kids (luckily one for each position), but the government doesn´t allow them to be covered by the media, so we can take WC 2018 by storm and surprise the world. You´ll see. I can´t disclose their names but i can tell you their nicknames

1_ New Buffon
2_ New Cafu
3_ New Popescu
4_ New Belodedici
5_ New Roberto Carlos
6- New Xavi
7_ New Ryan Giggs
8_ New Mascherano
9_ New Ronaldo
10_ New Hagi
11_ New Surdu

·
Registered
9,089 Posts
Fan of Red Bulls NY and Albania making fun of Romania...what's next, Nigerians explaining Austrians how to ski.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
We have 11 supertalented kids (luckily one for each position), but the government doesn´t allow them to be covered by the media, so we can take WC 2018 by storm and surprise the world. You´ll see. I can´t disclose their names but i can tell you their nicknames

1_ New Buffon
2_ New Cafu
3_ New Popescu
4_ New Belodedici
5_ New Roberto Carlos
6- New Xavi
7_ New Ryan Giggs
8_ New Mascherano
9_ New Ronaldo
10_ New Hagi
11_ New Surdu
This squad sounds as chimerical as the serf a team.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,989 Posts
This squad sounds as chimerical as the serf a team.
I read a book recently that explained the natural talent of Albos, in football as well as many other things.. from the sci-fi section, of course

just jerking your chain, your youth looks dece as far as the setups they're in at the moment, good for you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I read a book recently that explained the natural talent of Albos, in football as well as many other things.. from the sci-fi section, of course

just jerking your chain, your youth looks dece as far as the setups they're in at the moment, good for you :thumbsup:
You read a book? Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,989 Posts

just jerking your chain, your youth looks dece as far as the setups they're in at the moment, good for you
You read a book? Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.
Alright then, just pa me da hookah

161 - 180 of 216 Posts