Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This topic was started by IlGenio in the :jester: Inter :jester: forum and was as you might imagine, censured and closed by the Inter censure machine...:lala::rollani: It is a classic thread and deserves to be given some new life!:thmbup:

Superb Idea Il Genio!6 UN GENIO!!!:stuckup::devil:

The X-Men

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following Inter's comeback from behind draw against Juve yesterday, ManXini and his bunch of X-men have drawn their SEVEN successive Serie A match and a total of 11 games out of 13 in Serie A (For those mathematicians, it's a percentage of 84.6%!). While Inter are pondering on solutions to exorcise the curse of Mr X, I'm tempted on putting my money on the X-Men in finishing the current 38 game Serie A season UNDEFEATED!

With the current season being the first ever in Serie A where teams have to play 38 games, Inter will hold the record of being the first ever team to finish a 38-game Serie A season undefeated if they can remain unbeaten till the end of the season!

For the records, Perugia were unbeaten in a 30-game Serie A season back in 1978-79 (they finished 2nd to Milan ), and of course Milan won the scudetto without a loss in a 34-game Serie A season in 1991-92.

So, where will the Inter finish after 38 games in Serie A?
Well, a visit to my witch doctor reveals a final classification of:

P-38, W-2, D-36, L-0, Pts-42

The 42 points might just be sufficient for Inter to finish in 16th place, thus preserving their Serie A status.

Go X-Men!!!:strong::jester:
2 more tasty relevant additions to this beauty by :devil: Presidente :devil:

:jester:

:jester:

How far would the :jester: X-Men :jester: go this season? How many ties? Let us make predictions!!!Or even better, we should ask Paw to open a bonus section on the prediction league to guess how many ties will :jester: Our Cugini :jester: get this season? :tongue: Paw, are you listening?

What do you people? I find this a brillant idea!:star::thmbup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Or maybe Presidente can use his prose and verbal dexterity to write a beautiful piece about the X-Men of Milano?:lick: :happy:

·
1st Tier Poster
51,369 Posts
I already made my prediction on Inter forum couple of weeks ago. 12 wins and 26 draws, thus making club history by finishing the Serie A unbeaten.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Andy Christ said:
I already made my prediction on Inter forum couple of weeks ago. 12 wins and 26 draws, thus making club history by finishing the Serie A unbeaten.
I read it ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Diavolo said:
I read it ;)
Do you think this is something realistic? (I mean, Andy's predictions?) :)

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just like a famous striscione/banner at the San Siro:

Anch'io voglio allenare l'Inter :stuckup: :jester:
(I also want to coach Inter!)

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:jester::howler:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
However unlikely, I would never question Andy :smileani:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
When I saw Greece play in the Euro's I thought to myself that they can't lose loss to Russia aside. It can't be possible that they can win this can they, and they did win in Greece's not losing way. Inter could definatley finish the season undefeated. But I think they will lose at least a couple of games this season.

Ohh to pick the team that Inter will lose to this season is (pick name out of hat) Livorno. This is my prediction.

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
They will definitely lose next derby to start with...

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
van said:
They will definitely lose next derby to start with...
I'm alright with an X and sparing them a spanking for the next derby, if they can continue their X-Men legacy. :howler:

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Something that worries me is that what will happen if they manege to sort out thier defencive problems. As it is right now they dont have any problems to either create chances or score.
Otherwise... If they were to take the trip to the underworld it would be more than desereved concidering that they have earned it before but were saved in the last minute becouse of a new league format.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The X-Men have put an end to their historic run of X's by trashing Messina...:jester:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Meglio un pareggio perche non possiamo andare piu Peggio!

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
It's time to revive this thread again. :D

Siena 2 Inter 2

What can I say......
Whether it's taking the lead, or going behind, the X-Men just X their opponents away!!!

The legacy of the X-Men lives on! :D

Go X-Men!

·
Registered
869 Posts
LOL i wanna tell this story:

today i couldn't go san siro so i went to my fav bar, where there are two rooms: the Milan one (the barman is a milan fan) and the other one, sometimes they show juve matches and sometimes inter's ones.
Well, we were already partying in front of Merde's fans, but the boast when Siena scored has been an absolute laugh BWUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway i'm gonna gamble on the next Inter draw, but luckily they are so probable they pay very few moneys in case of right bet :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I called a friend of mine that is a Inter fan as it was 2-1 to siena, he said he didn't want a equaliser as he was so fed up about the X. :eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Last 3 posts :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mancini today after the game:

We shouldnot look at the standings until we have a winning streak. By winning streak I mean 8-9 consecutive wins...:lala::dazed: :howler::howler:

Is Mancini that delusional or it's the famous and dreadful Bauscia spirit and tradition to turn everything and anything delusional...:stress::googly:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
San Siro said:
Mancini today after the game:

We shouldnot look at the standings until we have a winning streak. By winning streak I mean 8-9 consecutive wins...:lala::dazed: :howler::howler:

Is Mancini that delusional or it's the famous and dreadful Bauscia spirit and tradition to turn everything and anything delusional...:stress::googly:

Cheers.;)
If Zac can manage a 6 match winning streak then I guess Mancio can too. :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
i clearly saw Mancini, at one point, saying "f*cking hell" in italian--> "ma porca puttana!!!!" after siena's 2-1

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

:proud: :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts