Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O INTER O MORTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sound teh battle cry its time for another addition of Lazio INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoopie.....

In less that a month is will be time to do battle again. Just reminding you guys if you forgot i'll be back to update in a few weeks about how badly i expect to beat you guys :D:D:D

All the best guys

ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!!

SVENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAZUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yes i have been waiting for this match we will see who is the best.+

THAT WOULD BE INTER

hey El Matardor
Chile won hopefully they can make it
Zamorano missed a penalty 10th minute

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Well Inter never beat us last season.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Haha! Of course we haven't forgotten. I'm sure it'll be a great match, and I'm looking forward to it. My prediction? PANCARO scoring in the 90th minute for a Lazio victory :).

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Has the date been decided for the game?
Inter 1+8 i love the way Bam Bam takes the penalties how he sprints in!! But chileans along with Palermo are very bad penalty takers!! In copa america they missed 2 out of 2 also!! Didnt Palermo score in the shoot out vs Palmeiras :confused:

But newayz Chile won 2-0 and bam bam + tapia scored :)

yeah Pancaro can score again :)

FORZALAZIO!
FORZACHILE!
FORZABAMBAM!
FORZATAPIA!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Actually, Inter have NEVER beat us from 2 seasons ago :)
Do you remembered 5 goals scored by Lazio in San Siro?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Yes thats true.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
However, we need to be carefull for this cup, we beat Juve 1-0 last season, Salas did it.
Now we have this battle without Salas (and I know that Crespo and/or Lopez are better than him), also we don't have Conceicao this time....
I hope at least 2 weeks before the match, we already had the full team, no more new player, so everyone can practising in Formello and know each other better...

·
International
6,519 Posts
Inter will loose . That's for shure. We all saw what Peruzzi did in Lazio - Bayer match :) And we WILL all see what magician's Lopez and Crespo & Veron WILL do. ;)

O INTER O LOOOOOOSSEEEEEE

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Big up ITazz ( say Hi to Zanetti for me :) )

It´s gonna be a cool game to watch since neither club will try to defend their way to a victory. Nice football between two clubs who are currently enjoying a good relationship both on and off the field.

Forza Lazio and Inter !!

·
Registered
739 Posts
What ever the score will be I´m just happy that season soon starts.

:)

FORZA INTER !!!!!

G

·
Its a joke you guys think you can beat us this season. Your team will be an absolte disaster in their first real game of the season. With all the new players together. I just hope we can all see an exciting game were both teams attack like crazy and the 2 best keepers in Seria A battle each other. The only sad part is that Vieri wont bea part of it. Pirlo and Bariono or what ever his name is on your team will also be with the olympic squad. Other than that there are too many names to watch and enjoy in that game.

I cant wait to kick your butts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
2 best keepers in the serie a? Peruzzi is far from the best. Frey is quite good but not the one of the best.
Toldo is THE best keeper in the world. He and Van Der Sar are the 2 best gk's in the serie a. Peruzzi is overrated, but isn't that bad.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Psywar, psywar, psywar.
Why don't we all just wait for the match and watch it? Then we can all give our comment about the game, whoever wins and loses it.

OF COURSE LAZIO WILL WIN!
:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts