Xtratime Community banner

281 - 298 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
this thread is like Getafe losing a match and saying bye bye la liga, for ****'s sake you never had a chance, as the great El Fen said Valencia will finish in the top two, leaving one of us two to take up the other spot in the top two, oh wait you really thought you could finish ahead of us ?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
If we had Ballack, we'd have possession of the ball, wouldn't look disorganized and would actually have a chance of winning games of importance.

As it is now, any time we face even a half-decent team, it's a constant struggle. We only look good when we play awful teams, and even mid-table squads can destroy us.

The midfield of this team is a joke.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Kiyan,why have you got rid of the part saying you agreed with me :( I guess he realised i wasn't praising madrid :howler:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
This thread is hilarious.... The season just started and people are giving up on the title already!!! :howler:

Of course, I personally don't think RM will win anything this year, but that is my opinion (the same one I had at the beginning of the last 2 seasons), and even if I was right in the past, I don't understand how some of you guys can give up so easily.

Barça will kick your team's ass, but at least show SOME form of pride and at least pretend that your team is competitive!

:pp

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
sorry people, i know that this thread will make you angry but i wrote so we can discuss whats the problems...looking at our games the only good team we were able to beat is Atl. Mardid while we struggled against weak teams and failed against good and strong teams, its a fact so why deny it and say we will be back, we started the season like all the other teams in the world yet we cant find a stable form its either we play good or really bad and thats really not helping the team and will not help it in the future

·
Registered
841 Posts
I think madrid should sign ballack, sell zidane, buy van nistelrooy, sell raul, buy totti, buy adriano, and some defenders, let's see, sign ferdinand, maybe nesta, or even puyol?

don't worry man, when ronaldo comes back lux can play defend-then-1-long-ball-1-ronaldo-gol again :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
hhhmmm....
kind of premature if you ask me.
yes, the inconsistent form and injuries are worrying, nobody's denying that...but these problems are to be addressed pretty soon (i hope) and as long as ronaldo's plane does not crash on his way to spain and the transfer window is still open in december, then, la liga is still very much on.

and you know what, if the leaders are now 9 points away, i'll probably concede...but then they're not...

·
Greta joke sharer
22,870 Posts
Dear Real Madrid my high spending friends,

How are you? I am fine, thank you. Can you please GIVE US OUR CASH. Thank you. We wouldn't want to see UEFA come in and take away your stadium, would we? Do you guys even think you did something wrong? Taking the World Cup MVP for free and not paying the rest of the money owed to us? I mean, we love generosity and all, but giving away the best striker in the world at the time is not exactly our idea of good financial policy. Thus, please give us our cash before we are forced to send Ultras to ransack your Madrid training grounds. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Pplz at Inter Milan

PS- To get rid of Beckham or not to get rid of Beckham- that is the question. Please send him to us if you don't want him. Thank you.
Hi guys! Why don't we just forget all about the Modric hoopla and let bygones be bygones?

Thanks!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Paganin brothers

281 - 298 of 298 Posts