I find this joke degrading to women and small rodents

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
stupid thread candidate?

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Here they come, the army of darkness. Is humor still a hanging offense in Madrid? :pp

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Ha, ha......moved already!

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
;) :D

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
cat said:
roberto car-loss!
i dont know how many brain cells you've lost making that joke. you are a star at getting people to laugh at you. that joke i cannot describe my emotions. should i cry that you're also human or should i laugh at the level of stupidity some people can reach.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
The Difference between Humour-less Stupidity & Applying Humour To Degrade Stupidity -

redhat said:
i dont know how many brain cells you've lost making that joke. you are a star at getting people to laugh at you. that joke i cannot descrive my emotions. should i cry that you're also human or should i laugh at the level of stupidity some people can reach.
Do not reply ... because you are falling to his decomposing trap; let him rot on his own humour.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I wonder if he's related to super giggs??

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
*EDIT: cat, cool it and that's a warning. Your previous posts have been deleted and so will be others in the same style. If you have something to say, say it, but don't honour us with bullshit. Capisce?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
welcome back super giggs :D

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
bs as in big sausage or big salami or your just saying someone is full of bull shit? The last one would not be nice, capisce?

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
So any new updates on the debt Real owes Inter??:)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
bye, bye La Liga

its not early anymore, we finished 1/4 and the team cant beat mid table teams, i dont see the team able to compete wiz Barca now that they are above us in the table

this year we will fail in La Liga and CL, Luxa will get Sacked and we will buy 5 new players again probably strikers

the team has no depth and the managment failed in the transfer market except for Ramos and Garcia(not sure about Robinho anymore), and we have expired player(Zidane)...

welcome to the third year of misery :frustrat:

261 - 280 of 298 Posts