Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Real

Dear Real Madrid my high spending friends,

How are you? I am fine, thank you. Can you please GIVE US OUR CASH. Thank you. We wouldn't want to see UEFA come in and take away your stadium, would we? Do you guys even think you did something wrong? Taking the World Cup MVP for free and not paying the rest of the money owed to us? I mean, we love generosity and all, but giving away the best striker in the world at the time is not exactly our idea of good financial policy. Thus, please give us our cash before we are forced to send Ultras to ransack your Madrid training grounds. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Pplz at Inter Milan

PS- To get rid of Beckham or not to get rid of Beckham- that is the question. Please send him to us if you don't want him. Thank you.
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much.

Make the check out to Massimo Moratti for 19 million Euros.

Mailbox:

Via Durini, 24 - 20122 Milan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,477 Posts
mike921 said:
I think we have a winner for the dumbest possible thread in XT history ...
I seen much worse, this is a decent sarcasm about the money that Real supposedly own Inter for Ronaldo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
I am Massimo Moratti, and could U at Real Madrid tell me how to spend my money wisely.
My parents gave me Inter Milan to as they feared my ineptitude and lack of business knowledge would destroy our family oil business.
Over the years I have been conned countless times in buying people like Kanu ,Brechet, Almeyda, Luciano, Fadiga, Guly, Vivas, Farinos, etc.
Dead beat players that rank in the fourth of fifth grade of quality players and have condemened us to live in the shadow of our more successful neighbours.

Thoughts welcomed, before I launch another spending spree that will prove fruitless!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,279 Posts
Tony Montana said:
I am Massimo Moratti, and could U at Real Madrid tell me how to spend my money wisely.
My parents gave me Inter Milan to as they feared my ineptitude and lack of business knowledge would destroy our family oil business.
Over the years I have been conned countless times in buying people like Kanu ,Brechet, Almeyda, Luciano, Fadiga, Guly, Vivas, Farinos, etc.
Dead beat players that rank in the fourth of fifth grade of quality players and have condemened us to live in the shadow of our more successful neighbours.

Thoughts welcomed, before I launch another spending spree that will prove fruitless!
So you're Moratti ? :D

Nice try but Pulsar's post is still the funnier of the two. We all know that Moratti (you according to the post :tongue: ) is a dumbass. ;) So there's nothing new here my friend.
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mike921 said:
u never know with Pulsar though ... ;) :tongue: :D
Hmmm.....Good point.
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
14,769 Posts
Dear Real merde


You suck , this thread sucks , and god knows what else!:yuck:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Dear Real merde


You suck , this thread sucks , and god knows what else!:yuck:
please be respectful to the forum and it's members.

This thread has no purpose.
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Huh? Has no purpose? It has all the purpose in the world. It shows how cheating and lying you guys are. How come your club can't pay for a transfer? How come?

If you have a good explanation, then come out with it. Otherwise, this thread is the reason that we Interista live.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
..this thread is the reason that we Interista live.
I see. Inter is so badly in debt that the less-than-10M-euros we owed them can actually saved them! :rolleyes:

Say hello to Florentina.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,279 Posts
cliffordil said:
I see. Inter is so badly in debt that the less-than-10M-euros we owed them can actually saved them! :rolleyes:

Say hello to Florentina.
1) You owe Inter 19 mill pounds.

2) Inter IS in debt like most Italian clubs.

3) It's not a matter of how much but a matter of principle. So people can steal things if they don't cost much eh ? :rolleyes:

Just lend some cash from the King. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Huh? Has no purpose? It has all the purpose in the world. It shows how cheating and lying you guys are. How come your club can't pay for a transfer? How come?

If you have a good explanation, then come out with it. Otherwise, this thread is the reason that we Interista live.
I dont think any of the members of this board can answer your question, why dont you stop wasting our time and write a letter to Real Madrid attention Floro Perez.

maybe he'll will write you with an explanation.

:rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,451 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
1) You owe Inter 19 mill pounds.
19 what? 19 players that Moratti has purchased this year?

We owed you 10 mill/Solari.

And you sure as hell didn't get Solari so.. I guess Perez will have to take out some pocket change and throw it in your hat.
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
3) It's not a matter of how much but a matter of principle. So people can steal things if they don't cost much eh ? :rolleyes:
bingo...

no matter u owe us 19m or less than 10m...it's still money...u still have to pay...
 
1 - 20 of 298 Posts
Top