Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.svenskafans.com/italien/artikel.asp?id=121091

great article about him.

In short; This thursday he was found dead abit outside of Parma. He was kidnapped and the motive seems to be that Tommis father had proof on the kidnappers beeing peadophiles or something along the lines. The kid were left in the woods to die when they discovered that he cried too much.

Anyway, all Serie A games had a moment of silence for him this week and alot of teams had banners about Tommaso.

RIP.

RIP

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
...Right.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Man this kind of things make me so sad,i have a boy of my own wich is 19 months and he means the world to me,i cant beleive what i would feel if it was my little boy that this had happen too.hopefully the damn kidnappers face a deathpenalty or even better a public stoning in the townsquare,or be skined alive.my thoughts are with Tommasos family.R.I.P:(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
It's such a tragedy! It really defies logic how someone could not only kindapp a baby, but also murder it with a shovel because it wouldn't stop crying... and then act innocent about it for so long. Sometimes I really struggle to understand the perversion of the human mind... Bastards.

RIP Tommaso Onofri.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
RIP Tommaso... big tragedy for one so young

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The baby was epileptic and started crying when he got his attacks and therefore they let him be in the woods. That's a horrible act, it's unhumane to even think that let alone do that!!!

The kidnappers are cought and I hope for the worst punishment possible over them!!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Crimes involving children, especially ones as young as Tommaso Onofri, and even more so with brutal crimes, are the VERY VERY worst crimes that anyone could possibly commit. Even everyday convicts know this as the lowest most disgusting act. It's really hard to believe people like Mario Alessi exist in the world. My suggestion to the Italian justice system, let the general population at the worst jail on the peninsula deal with him..I have a feeling he won't make it a week before they "deal" with him.

RIP Tommy

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I would sentence these bastards to solitary confinment for life. Poor sick bastards deserve a punishment worse then any human mind can think of...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Ah yeah, I saw something about this on Rai Uno, all I got was that a kid was kidnapped, didn't really pay attention it. It's really sad they found him dead. :wallbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts