Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read an article about the status of our football and the way it is degrading.

There was an IFA meeting where Itche Menachem spent 100,000 Shekels to interview 1200 people (do the math? 84 shekels each :happy: ) and asked them a few questions about what they think of football in Israel..

Many responded that the reason that there not watching the games on TV or going to games is the lack of play that many of the players do on the pitch. Not many try and many games are rather "boring" in terms of play. Nothing is intresting this season especially...afterall, its the usuall no... We failed miserably (with the exception of Maccabi Tel Aviv) in Europe, most of the games end up a 1-0, 2-1 or if your maccabi haifa 5-0 win! and the important games to decide 3rd place is only been supported by 1300 fans....

Itche promised to get some swift help. He wants to improve the stadiums and and perhaps upgrade it so that more would come and also lower the ticket prices.... K. Eliezer charges 85 Shekels per ticket!! Crazy.... :fero:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
This poll definitely shows the reason for all of our problems. And I'm not talking about the poll results but about the fact they actually had to 'order' a poll in order to draw conclusions each and everyone of us here could easily guess. Nice joke. :jester:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raanan said:
This poll definitely shows the reason for all of our problems. And I'm not talking about the poll results but about the fact they actually had to 'order' a poll in order to draw conclusions each and everyone of us here could easily guess. Nice joke. :jester:

Its for math purposes. So alot opposed a government thing, they would spend 5 million dollars to just get how many in percentages.

I think there needs to be swift changes.

Its 2005, can this be the calling to the end of Maccabi, Hapoel and Beitar names and the induction of Jerusalem United? Tel Aviv City? AS Haifa?

what do you think?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Sure :rollani: 84 shekels each...

I bet 60 shekels of each went to someones pocket over there.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gauchito said:
Sure :rollani: 84 shekels each...

I bet 60 shekels of each went to someones pocket over there.

This is not the Markolet in Raanana!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Kappa21 said:
This is not the Markolet in Raanana!
Our football would have been much better if it was :frustrat:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gauchito said: