Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they might, Blackburn, Bolton, Arsenal are all circling, and there are a few more that could catch them with a late run.

wouldn't it be sad if it happened ? :D
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyle said:
I am bored with this 4th place lark so i will state one more time that I Love Rooney is my new nick
you nicked that idea from ILA :googly:

(does this count as talking to myself?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,034 Posts
Pressure? we were all over Chelsea, a side which comprehensively outplayed you lot at your own ground in December :cool:

we also just beat Blackburn, another side which beat you lot.

No no, we're here for real this time :cool: :thumbsup:

but CL or UEFA cup I don't really care to be honest. Obviously it'd be great to get into the CL, but getting into Europe for the first time in 6 years would be magnificant. I'd also go straight to the bookies and place a bet on us going the whole way in the UEFA cup. Ah the good old European nights at WHL :proud:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wally said:
Pressure? we were all over Chelsea, a side which comprehensively outplayed you lot at your own ground in December :cool:

we also just beat Blackburn, another side which beat you lot.

No no, we're here for real this time :cool: :thumbsup:

but CL or UEFA cup I don't really care to be honest. Obviously it'd be great to get into the CL, but getting into Europe for the first time in 6 years would be magnificant. I'd also go straight to the bookies and place a bet on us going the whole way in the UEFA cup. Ah the good old European nights at WHL :proud:

stay tuned until next week, when 30,000 Spurs fans demand the head of Jol and Levy :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,034 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,731 Posts
For some reasons Spurs really annoy me this year. They're a poor man's Chelsea signing 100 players in each window - some of them seriously crap (Rasiak, Stalteri, Reid). Not to mention having pricks like Keane and Jenas playing for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,225 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
For some reasons Spurs really annoy me this year. They're a poor man's Chelsea signing 100 players in each window - some of them seriously crap (Rasiak, Stalteri, Reid). Not to mention having pricks like Keane and Jenas playing for them.
Salteri is actually a solid, consistent player. Jenas is shite though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,295 Posts
Paraiso said:
Salteri is actually a solid, consistent player. Jenas is shite though.
Yeah, I like Stalteri.

Spurs are my favourite team in England, alongside Bolton. :irritate:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,295 Posts
Freddy Adu said:
Please don't say that ever again, he's dogshite. If we ever let in a goal, it's always his fault somehow.
He did score a nice goal in one of the FA Cup (???), though. :thumbsup:

Plus, I live in Canada, so, I have to support the hometown guy, even though I am not Canadian. :irritate:
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top